WTB 03-04 Cobra Convertible

Joyrider564

Established Member
Well, I figured I would start the official search now, and maybe when I get back I will have a Cobra waiting for me ready to go.

I am looking for an 03-04 Cobra Convertible. It must be Competition Orange, Torch Red, Mystichrome, or Sonic Blue. Maybe Oxford White if there is a good deal. No other colors will be considered, so please don't ask.

I want a 6-speed as well. It's not going to be a race car, so I want to bang some gears with it.

The more modifications done to it the better. I am going to end up going turbo on the car, so the more supporting mods (or hell, even a turbo setup on the car) the better.

My budget is flexible, and I will pay for the right car. I am not financing so the seller does not have to worry about dealing with a bank.

Also, no salvage title cars, cars with a ton of problems etc. I want a clean car that has been taken care of. If you are trying to hustle me into your pile of shit, you are just wasting your time.

Since this website covers a large area, the closer the car is to South Texas, the better. I am also putting this up because I know some people that have thought about selling, but don't want to get low balled or waste their time with making an ad. Like I said, I have the money ready to go, and will pay for the right car.

I know what I am looking for is fairly specific, but that is why I am starting the search now.

Joyrider564

Established Member
Bump! Coming home in a week and a half.

Mr. Bill, I cannot find the pictures you had sent me. If you could resend to Joyrider564 at gmail dot com, it would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Joyrider564

Established Member
Too bad you're hung up on the color...

Took a look at your car and I believe it's going to be more than I want to spend. It is also a bit too much race car for me with the cage and seats. Gorgeous car though!

Bump for the rest. Home in a week!!

Joyrider564

Established Member
Saw the message. Car has more miles on it than I would like.

Another bump. Should be back stateside in 24 hours!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread