WTB 03-04 Cobra convertible low miles

ijg4503

Hello, I am selling my 1999 Cobra convertible and have started shopping for a clean low mileage 03-04 Terminator. I am located in the Atlanta area. Please let me know if you are interested in selling your car, or know someone who might be open to the idea. Thx.

mmcmillen82

Established Member
I have an 03 cobra roller from california i just brought back to the east coast.I can build it however you would like im selling it as a roller for 6 needs a little paint work on rear quarter. or with a built t56 with mcleod RST clutch and flywheel for an extra 2500. Im also willing to find a low mile engine and install and sell that way as well.

ijg4503

Hello mmcmillen82, Thank you for your response. However, I am looking for something that is more along the lines of being a mostly unmolested collector car.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I have a super clean TVS, 700rwhp torch red vert with 41k. Looks like it has 15k though. It's immaculate. I'm also in Greenville, SC, not far from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ijg4503

Do you have any particular color you're looking for? What is your price range?
Hello HPLouis, I am open to colors. I am generating a list of available cars on the public market (nationwide search). My current list ranges from cars in in $15K to $26K range. Most of the cars are listed by dealers, so some of the prices are a bit out of true market value. My list comprises cars below 30,000 miles. I plan to drive the car a bit, so I am trying to find a car that has low miles that I can drive on weekends and still be considered low miles over time. For example, I have only driven my 99 Cobra convertible ~11,000 miles over 6 years. Thx.

callmekale

I have an 03 cobra roller from california i just brought back to the east coast.I can build it however you would like im selling it as a roller for 6 needs a little paint work on rear quarter. or with a built t56 with mcleod RST clutch and flywheel for an extra 2500. Im also willing to find a low mile engine and install and sell that way as well.

Do you have any pictures of the car? I'm also interested in a roller. I have motor/trans and everything needed.

HPLouis

Established Member
Hello HPLouis, I am open to colors. I am generating a list of available cars on the public market (nationwide search). My current list ranges from cars in in $15K to $26K range. Most of the cars are listed by dealers, so some of the prices are a bit out of true market value. My list comprises cars below 30,000 miles. I plan to drive the car a bit, so I am trying to find a car that has low miles that I can drive on weekends and still be considered low miles over time. For example, I have only driven my 99 Cobra convertible ~11,000 miles over 6 years. Thx.

I had the same plan when I bought mine back in 2015. Low miles and bone stock so I could drive it on the weekends without adding too many miles. Right now I sit at 4800 miles.

03black_snake

Hello, I am selling my 1999 Cobra convertible and have started shopping for a clean low mileage 03-04 Terminator. I am located in the Atlanta area. Please let me know if you are interested in selling your car, or know someone who might be open to the idea. Thx.
Hello there, I have a 2003 black vert with 24K miles, all original except for the bassani exhaust and MAC cold air intake. I'm a second owner purchased the car in 2006 with 14K and have put 10K miles on it over 12 years. Garage kept under car cover. Looking to get 25K for it.

edved37

Established Member
I have an 03 sonic blue vert with 17k miles. I'm third owner, purchased car 2 years ago and just never drive anymore. Message with any questions.

89blackvert

Established Member
I have an 03 black vert with under 20k miles. Second owner, purchased about 7-8 years ago. I only drive about 500-1000 miles/year. It has a few modifications but i have nearly everything to return it to bone stock if needed except the original rims/tires. Message me if interested...

03 GHOST

03 DSG cobra convertible - 8,800 miles all stock
upload_2018-3-10_12-51-19.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-10_12-51-40.png
    upload_2018-3-10_12-51-40.png
    741.6 KB · Views: 133

bigphill911

Established Member
I have a super clean TVS, 700rwhp torch red vert with 41k. Looks like it has 15k though. It's immaculate. I'm also in Greenville, SC, not far from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send me the info if you could 260-452-8973

cforre

Established Member
I have a 03 Cobra Convertible with 16,2xx miles in excellent condition stock everything, Chrome Stock wheels. Let me know if interested 717-729-1464

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

iver

Established Member
I have an 03 black conv for sale with 27K miles (always garaged). pulley, K&N cold air, MGW shifter, Borla exhaust, dif Girdle, Professionally dybno tuned. 1622 black convs this year.

Users who are viewing this thread