WS6 (me) vs ZO6 Highway

THEBUSDRIVER

Established Member
It ownt matter how hard you powershift on me, my aluminum head mild cam 9.1 327 will handle your ass!

p.s i know you do you know who i am?:burn:

blownstang

Established Member
Originally posted by THEBUSDRIVER
It ownt matter how hard you powershift on me, my aluminum head mild cam 9.1 327 will handle your ass!

p.s i know you do you know who i am?:burn:
LOL! :lol: :nonono::bash:

Really, your 327 against 346ci! We are talking motor vs motor right? Do I smell a challenge? I know Sky will be down!

Last edited:

trey193

Established Member
Yeah if you would have powershifted I too think you would have inched him out, it must be all LS1 owners baby shift their cars, my brother is the same way but worse with his 00Z M6, just giving you a hard time, your car runs damn good! :)

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by trey193
Yeah if you would have powershifted I too think you would have inched him out, it must be all LS1 owners baby shift their cars, my brother is the same way but worse with his 00Z M6, just giving you a hard time, your car runs damn good! :)

Probably because the z's have hydraulic clutches. When you click the clutch they have a bad problem of burning up clutches because you have to wait for the fluid to flow in and out. When depressed the clutch ingages but when you let off the fluid doesnt return instantly like a cable does thats pulled back by the pedal. The fluid has a longer return time so it takes a little longer for the clutch to properly and fully disengage. Correct me if I am wrong ls1 guys..after all I do drive a ford.

There is also a mod that you drill out the connector where the line connects and it removes a lot of restriction and allows the fluid to be more accurate.:rockon:

FirehawkNS

Established Member
Originally posted by VenomousSVT
Probably because the z's have hydraulic clutches. When you click the clutch they have a bad problem of burning up clutches because you have to wait for the fluid to flow in and out. When depressed the clutch ingages but when you let off the fluid doesnt return instantly like a cable does thats pulled back by the pedal. The fluid has a longer return time so it takes a little longer for the clutch to properly and fully disengage. Correct me if I am wrong ls1 guys..after all I do drive a ford.

There is also a mod that you drill out the connector where the line connects and it removes a lot of restriction and allows the fluid to be more accurate.:rockon:

You are correct sir!!

Users who are viewing this thread