Wrongful termination after turning in child molester.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Sorry grammar police. Maybe next time I will focus on both.
if you claim to be a lawyer or in law school and want people to take you serious I suggest you do. your first post was pathetic and an embarassment to your claimed profession.
Thanks for saying I have a valid argument.
this is not what I said. reading comprehension > you. it is what you HOPED I would say. I said you MIGHT have a valid point but would let Adam argue the finer points.
Now get back to the keyboard so you feel big poking fun at others.
I am already at the keyboard, or do you think I type using my mind? and poking fun at others is not about "feeling big" once again you fail at your analysis. it is, however, entertaining. especially when they are like you, trying to pretend they are something they are not.

50q's

Established Member
if you claim to be a lawyer or in law school and want people to take you serious I suggest you do. your first post was pathetic and an embarassment to your claimed profession.
this is not what I said. reading comprehension > you. it is what you HOPED I would say. I said you MIGHT have a valid point but would let Adam argue the finer points.
I am already at the keyboard, or do you think I type using my mind? and poking fun at others is not about "feeling big" once again you fail at your analysis. it is, however, entertaining. especially when they are like you, trying to pretend they are something they are not.

Sorry I failed to impress someone like you, anyways keep up the post count. Eventually you will become important one day. Just a few more replies.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Sorry I failed to impress someone like you, anyways keep up the post count. Eventually you will become important one day. Just a few more replies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I would have to say me scratching the surface is more than you would know. Employment law is its own form of law; has very little if nothing to do with property. BTW you cursed maybe you should send yourself a warning, sweetheart. Follow your own rules buddy.

I don't see you lasting very much longer. which is probably a good thing

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
You will when under the case of retaliation if you can prove that the write up were false. if you can show a strong performance before you reported the petifile and show that soon after the case you could sue for retaliation. you need records of your work performance before and after the case.
Bad grammar.
First phuckstick you post way to much. Second if you would like to know I am studying employment law right now and know retaliation cases pretty well. He has to show a work performance before hand. If he has no write ups before all of this happened and can prove once he did turn him in the write ups began he would have a strong case. If he is hired under employment at will and had been written up in the past more than once then they have a strong case just to fire him before of poor work performance. anything else you would like to add? He must first show a strong prima facia case in order to even move to a judgement. It all depends on his work performance before the claim. If he has a poor work performance then the business would have a very strong case, if no write up occured before then he has the stronger case. typically they will settle for the employee because of eeoc backing.
Circumventing the profanity filter.
Are you just stupid or arrogant. I can't really figure it out. All I can see is you trying to actually prove your smarter than everyone else posting.
Flaming outside SmackDown
I would have to say me scratching the surface is more than you would know. Employment law is its own form of law; has very little if nothing to do with property. BTW you cursed maybe you should send yourself a warning, sweetheart. Follow your own rules buddy.
Flaming a moderator.

There is 18 official rules on SVTP. Keep going at this pace and you just might break them all and go down in history! Way to go noob.

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member

I'm pretty sure Adam actually has his JD, whereas you aren't even in law school....

And it isn't against the rules to curse, its against the rules to try and circumvent the filter...

So anyway, enjoy SD :rockon:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good stuff from this kid; here's to hoping we see him again in SD.:beer:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member

Why do they all have to be from Ohio anymore. :nonono:

Cursed?? This noob can't read the rules. I vote ban. :shrug:

I'm not drinking the damn water around here anymore that's for sure.

I don't see you lasting very much longer. which is probably a good thing

Please, I know my state sucks ass but people like this are really ruining it.

However, folks like 50q's are what we call job security in our line of work. :lol1:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Why do they all have to be from Ohio anymore. :nonono:

Cursed?? This noob can't read the rules. I vote ban. :shrug:

I'm not drinking the damn water around here anymore that's for sure.

Please, I know my state sucks ass but people like this are really ruining it.

However, folks like 50q's are what we call job security in our line of work. :lol1:

you should move to texas.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

Employment is a subspecialty within Law. To practice employment law you need a law degree and a bar card. I have both. Further, Employment Law certainly pertains to property in that there are often property rights attached or associated with one's employment. Clearly you do not understand Employment Law.

Go read the rules again. I did not circumvent the obscenity filter as you did not did I directly insult your preciousness outside of SD.

Quite while you are far behind.

Users who are viewing this thread