Wrong name on ticket

cjguiles

Established Member
My buddy just got pulled over in Boca Raton, FL. The officer stated he was doing 49 in a 35, but his Valentine One never went off and he said he was doing 45, but ok. He didnt fight the ticket or complain at all, but when he received it, his full last name was completely wrong- the officer put White, his last name is Mette. Does this mean anything? Is there anyway out of the ticket now that the name is wrong? Just curious.

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
Re

I got a ticket a few years ago with my last name spelled wrong, address incorrect. About three years later, I get a collection notice. I wrote to the district judge and he had the citation dropped because of the errors. Oh yeah, I failed to mention that the cop never had me sign the ticket either.

editted by moderator for content

Last edited by a moderator:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
svtcobras said:
I got a ticket a few years ago with my last name spelled wrong, address incorrect. About three years later, I get a collection notice. I wrote to the district judge and he had the citation dropped because of the errors. Oh yeah, I failed to mention that the cop never had me sign the ticket either. Probably high on seized goods......

What kind of seized contraband did he take from you that made him so high?

Users who are viewing this thread