Wrecked the L

2010drive

Established Member
There probably gonna total it out. It may not look that bad. But that thing is pretty ****ed up. Frame is definitely going to be bent.

Dr. Matt

Dr. Matt
Established Member
In Arlington Dr. Mike Combs or Dr. John Duschatko @ (817) 419-6681 or in FT. Worth try Dr. Alwyn Lorenzo @ 817-222-0697. If you are in Dallas they will be a long way away for treatment but hopefully at least one of these three can give you a good referral close enough to where your moving to. Tell Them you got their name from Dr. Matt Huettl in Alaska.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
totaled : /

the only way they'll let me get any parts is buying it back. so I guess I will. who's interested in what? I need the money.....

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Thanks Dr. Matt and all who have suggested my next few steps.

Mod list isn't too extensive as I was mostly stock.

6lb Pulley
60lb injectors
255 Walboro pumps
C&L Elbow
Optima Red Top Battery
Triple Gauge Pod
Autometer Lunar Series Gauges - Trans Temp, Fuel Pressure, Boost
FTVB
Camber/Caster Bolts
SCT Xcalibrator 2
Hotchkis Coils
Belltech Spindles
Hotchkis Leafs
QA1's all around
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
Hancook 18's up front (Less than a month old)
Nitto Drags in the back (Less than 2 months old with 85% tread)
X2000 Gaylord Speedsturr (Carpeted Underneath)
Snuglid reglar hard tonneau (Carpeted Underneath)
Cervinis 3" Cowl hood
Bedrug
Pioneer Door Speakers and Rear Speakers (I think they were pioneer, but I can check)
MTX Thunderform Sub Box w/ 2 10" Kicker Solo Barics
Kicker Amp
Pioneer AVIC F900 BT w/ Apple iPod cable
Viper 2 Way 5701 Alarm and Remote Start

Of course all the stock parts and even my stock suspension parts if anyone is interested. All the suspension stuff if I remember correctly are about a year or so old. Make your offers and I'll reply as soon possible. I'll add to this list as I remember more.

oilwell1415

Established Member
I'm no lawyer, but it would probably be a good idea not to post things like "I'm not really hurt" and "I need all the money I can get" on the Internet for the whole world to see right before you go to war with an insurance company over your truck and injuries.

Sucks that this happened.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I simply meant I need the money for another vehicle asap. Keep it in mind though.

LSUstang05

Established Member
I'm sure it's been said, but first, document EVERYTHING. Secondly (and probably in a tie for first), go to a doctor and get checked out. Hope everything is OK and you aren't seriously injured.

Gulleysaurus

Sucks that I made my first post under these circumstances, but it is what it is.

First and foremost, make sure you're okay. That's your #1 priority where the matter is concerned.

Aside from that, I'm interested in a few of your parts and would like price quotes:
Pulley (possibly the belt if it's in good shape)
Injectors
Elbow
Pod
Headunit

If you're interested in shipping your hood, I'd like a shipped quote on that.

More than happy to go through ebay or whathaveyou middleman and pay their fees for you.

Again, glad you're alright.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Plans are getting another Lightniing next week. The pulley, belt, injectors (60lb) and elbow are good. I will be swapping the Avic, subs, Viper, and possibly suspension at a later date. I will let everyone know how it plays out, and I have everyone listed as they have replied (first come, first serve) for the parts that remain.

Sucks that I made my first post under these circumstances, but it is what it is.

First and foremost, make sure you're okay. That's your #1 priority where the matter is concerned.

Aside from that, I'm interested in a few of your parts and would like price quotes:
Pulley (possibly the belt if it's in good shape)
Injectors
Elbow
Pod
Headunit

If you're interested in shipping your hood, I'd like a shipped quote on that.

More than happy to go through ebay or whathaveyou middleman and pay their fees for you.

Again, glad you're alright.

Users who are viewing this thread