Wrecked L, tell me what you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyRightFoot

STRAIT TO THE TOP
Established Member
Phizer, negative on the plastic pieces bro, sorry.
Lightninmike, 34-35k on the truck, would like to sell with engine, but for the right offer we will seperate. shoot me an offer.

HeavyRightFoot

STRAIT TO THE TOP
Established Member
bolt 956, Havent had time to make it by there to look. I wont have a chance to get there til this weekend, but I will take my camera with me and get all the pics you want and also talk to him about seperating the pieces. Thanks for being patient bro.

steeltoe, He had some aftermarket vinyl mats in there, never had the stock ones. Sorry man.

POP TOP

Banned
How about the tonuea cover, and fog lamps? Oh and is the exhaust stock? 66223

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
bransharksfan said:
So Much For First Post First Dibs!!

Its not a good way to do things, because 2 or more people can send money for the same item (hopefully no one would get screwed), but I think gas goes by whomever pays first.

I base that on a deal I had worked out through PM's for a number of items. I was going to Paypal later that night, when he said he'd send pictures of one of the items, when I noticed someone had posted they sent money for one of the items I had already made a deal for.

That scared me into not sending any money for any item.

I'm not calling BS, just saying I don't wanna get stuck having to ask for a refund because I sent money for an item someone else also sent money for.

Stewart

Last edited:

HeavyRightFoot

STRAIT TO THE TOP
Established Member
magnumxl4, taillights are sold, wheels still available.
stangd1909, still have the front bumper. like to get 225+ shipping, few scuffs very low, nothing that cant be polished out. Have a pic at the beginning of the tread.
Pop Top, no toneau cover, still have the fogs $100 shipped?

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
GasHog98 said:
stangd1909, still have the front bumper. like to get 225+ shipping, few scuffs very low, nothing that cant be polished out. Have a pic at the beginning of the tread.

Hey I don't see any pic of the front bumper? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread