Wrecked GT....a good deal for the right person?

dvups1

Established Member
This car is $89,000 at the local salvage yard. It does run.
wreckedgt.jpg

wreckedgt2.jpg

wet1

Established Member
$89k is too much for that car. With everything being documented these days, there's no hiding the car's history, so it will always be worth well below market price... even if it's fixed perfectly. Add in the price of the parts, and no way is it worth $89k!

Prices on these car remain high because they only made a limited number of them and then shut down production... plus a LOT of these cars have been totaled. More recently, I hear they are selling closer to $120k to $140k.

buddha93

Established Member
$89k is too much for that car. With everything being documented these days, there's no hiding the car's history, so it will always be worth well below market price... even if it's fixed perfectly. Add in the price of the parts, and no way is it worth $89k!

Prices on these car remain high because they only made a limited number of them and then shut down production... plus a LOT of these cars have been totaled. More recently, I hear they are selling closer to $120k to $140k.

Yep, there was one here local with around 4k on it for $150ish.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Simple! Buy it,restore it, get good insurance on it,drive it, wreck it and let somebody else restart the process again!

No really, get it man, on a vehicle like this your probly never gonna get rid of it. I wouldn't, so who cares what the resale is? Jump on it my friend!

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread