WANTED: Wrecked 03/04 donor car

josephcostello

Established Member
Looking for a complete 03/04 cobra wreck to swap my car. I would prefer a car that is no longer road worthy and beyond repair. I missed one on here a couple months ago so I am hoping another will pop up. Please text me if you know of any cars, 650-305-0508

Preferences:
- Under 100k miles
- 10th anni car
- Convertible
- Front end collision
- Stock or lightly modded
- With the price of shipping, it needs to be within 2,000 miles of California

Last edited:

RichM1983

Established Member
Look up Blue Motorsports. I think they are in North Carolina. They post on facebook all the time about cars they pick up. Some they part and some they sell whole.

josephcostello

Established Member
Look up Blue Motorsports. I think they are in North Carolina. They post on facebook all the time about cars they pick up. Some they part and some they sell whole.
Will do, following on IG as well. Seems like they prefer to strip out the cars though. Also checking craigslist and facebook daily. The price of shipping has skyrocketed it seems unfortunately.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Watching. I have a 4cyl 88 notch with 31k miles. Was looking at Coyote swap but I think a Termi is so much better on top of the bang for the buck.

Roush6018

Established Member
Hey I have a mustang I am getting ready to sell. It is a 01 with a terminator swap front to back. It is running and does need some work. I can talk with you about selling it to you if you’re still interested. I will send a text to your number tomorrow. Thank you!

tcopeland10

Established Member
I have a 2004 black coupe I am about to put up for sale. It was in a frontend collision with a ditch. Have most of the parts to fix. Clean title car. Call/text 4237624744

Users who are viewing this thread