Wrangler 4xe

Bensin

Established Member

Only 2 hour before the 2.3L and 2.7L will enter the stage. Feels like a new Bronco 2. Hope they got a secret or two because Jeep is on a roll.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Spicy. I guess it's fair, since a Ford Executive said the Bronco was more sophisticated than the Wrangler. That shit was busch league.

john11gt

Established Member
Lmao

Ford: we got em this time boys!

Jeep:

74BD6DBF-819C-40CD-B1A4-999A3FAB9ACD.jpeg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
This is one Jeep move i cannot support.

392 v8--great
JL redesign--great
Gladiator truck--great
Mojave offroad version--great

Electric? ................ PASS!

My94GT

Established Member
This is one Jeep move i cannot support.

392 v8--great
JL redesign--great
Gladiator truck--great
Mojave offroad version--great

Electric? ................ PASS!

the electric is a great option for the people that say the 2.7 in the bronco will get such better gas mileage vs a Jeep

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Wow. Going for the Broncos jugular before it even exists.

I mean to be honest Jeep didn't have to do much. They release a Super Mario Bros version and people circle jerk themselves to get it. Ford will respond with a BLM edition with rubber seats so you can drown in white guilt.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I mean to be honest Jeep have to do much. They release a Super Mario Bros version and people circle jerk themselves to get it. Ford will respond with a BLM edition with rubber seats so you can drown in white guilt.

LMMFAO!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, Jeep IS listening to the consumer, and we're seeing the result in what they're NOW offering the consumer. And what will be coming in the near future. Ford is more reactive. Jeep is more proactive. IMO. It's getting late in the game for Ford to change their thinking and focus.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Since they have no other electric vehicles ready for market...just like the 392 powered wrangler its a " I'll believe it when I see it" type of thing.
No matter what its still made by Chrysler/Fiat and I know first hand how that quality is and it's why I got rid of my 12 JKU.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
See nothing wrong with an electric jeep unless the battery location hampers performance.

all for a lineup that has an fully electric, 2.0TT, 3.6 NA and 392 V8.

Options for everyone. Now of course it's a wait and see on the EV and 392.

My94GT

Established Member
Since they have no other electric vehicles ready for market...just like the 392 powered wrangler its a " I'll believe it when I see it" type of thing.
No matter what its still made by Chrysler/Fiat and I know first hand how that quality is and it's why I got rid of my 12 JKU.

I can’t speak on the Jeep but I know how the quality is in my 19 ram Laramie and my fathers limited. As well as the quality across the board from all the other brands and makes I regularly experience coming through the shop I run. Fit and finish of FCA products is right on par with Ford and GM these days.

each of the big three have their own gobs of problems with anything they produce so toss names in a hat and pick one to purchase really.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
See nothing wrong with an electric jeep unless the battery location hampers performance.

all for a lineup that has an fully electric, 2.0TT, 3.6 NA and 392 V8.

Options for everyone. Now of course it's a wait and see on the EV and 392.
I agree the more options the better , an option for everyone and price points for everyone. Ohh and Don’t forget the oil burner.

Users who are viewing this thread