wow what a week

Mikey org gt500

Established Member
My Mustang week didn't go as planned. On my way to the circle track I found a dirt road. I was in my F250 so I went down it. I found a pond(I was looking to fish) and drove around it without a prob. On the way back I got stuck. So for 5 hours I tried to jack the truck puttin logs under tires or any thing I could find to get traction. Well hour 6 some young men found me and just barley got me out. Thank god I had a chain in the truck.. All I broke was the steering stabilizer

Mikey org gt500

Established Member
Lol I almost got caught by some snakes and big spiders.. My girl was buggin out. She got a bunch of pics but I'm a family members house in SC by lake murry. When I get home ill see if I can post them. Also if anyone saw a F250 red covered in mud that was me lol

Mach1Chick

Wanna Race?
Established Member
I do believe I was down that same road! Me and my boyfriend were headed to the Fox Cruise on Saturday morning at the Myrtle Beach Speedway and my GPS took us down some dirt road that just came to an end, as the lady on the GPS says "Arriving at destination"! We were pissed we were going to miss everything, but we finally found it. Sorry about your truck!!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
stupid gps did that to me last year. I think the road used to continue to the speedway prior to the construction of that highway.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
mikey you should of stayed at guido mansion! lol. When we found out you were stuck everyone was like "uh, all we have is cobras how are we gonna help him?" lol. And your STILL not home yet?!?!? I've been back at work all week hating my life and your still living it up. Real nice lol. Enjoy the rest of your vacation see ya when you get back

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Reg cab? I saw you if so. Maybe we can make a "Pull me out thread" for next year. I had my Expedition[lifted 98] that I would have loved to play in the mud with

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
how do i post pics?

Take the pictures and upload them to an account (free) on photobucket.com

Place the given picture link with the

Users who are viewing this thread