wow what a difference

SB 03

Established Member
rain all day yesterday, so i went and bought a k and n drop in, and removed the silencer. went out on the high way, and the boost needle went to the line, not the 10 line, the one right before it. Its also 42 degrees today, pretty sure thats where all the extra umph came from. Man I just love the way the sonic blue looks in the sun. Dam I love this car

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
Hell yeah.. especially with the cold air at night, this thing is a flippin' ROCKET. :burnout: :-D :-D :-D I keep thinking "i can't believe they sell these things to the general public...at this price." Bloody good thing they're limited production :beer:

Wait till you get a new pulley, CAI and exhaust- you'll think it gained two more cylinders and suddenly lost 500 lbs.

SB 03

Established Member
after seeing the cai post, the doc said the car made more power with silencer attached with a k and n, guess i will be putting it back on:bash:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by SB 03
after seeing the cai post, the doc said the car made more power with silencer attached with a k and n, guess i will be putting it back on:bash:
on a dyno...who's to say, real world? I'm leaving mine off. Besides what's a few HP for that blower whine? :-D

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by 03SoCalCobra
Hell yeah.. especially with the cold air at night, this thing is a flippin' ROCKET. :burnout: :-D :-D :-D I keep thinking "i can't believe they sell these things to the general public...at this price." Bloody good thing they're limited production :beer:

Wait till you get a new pulley, CAI and exhaust- you'll think it gained two more cylinders and suddenly lost 500 lbs.

I have to agree read my sig for mods, with this colder air, my car feels like it's twisting it pulls so hard, you are at or over a hundred before you realize it, breaking tires loose enough to be more careful from a 30 punch with clutch out and then it is so tame at the same time ..... :burnout: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread