Would you do it?

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
I've been looking for a new (new for me but used condition wise) car for some time now and I found 91 mustang GT with 108K miles. I was trying to find a car that I could maybe modify on my own... but this thing's got a few goodies under the hood already. AND a nice paint job. It already has headers, a cobra style intake manifold, 40# injectors, some aftermarket air flow meter, and possibly a bigger camshaft (the sales person didn't really knowmuch about what it had). I don't know about the camshaft till I can road test it today, but the other things I saw. Now, the thing is... If I want to "personalize" my vehicle, I kind of ran out of options already. BUT for $7K I don't think is a bad choice. I can always lower it and buy new wheels (it has the normal mustang wheels). I am leaning towards buying it but there's always that thought of not having much else to do to it that's bothering me a bit. :??: :??: :shrug:

PS: I doesn't have a/c so I guess I can knock the price down a bit too.

Ironhand

Banned
If you could get it down to about 5K then it would be worth it. Also check out the way the motor runs and sounds and listen to everything, because 108K miles on a car and one that could have been raced or driven hard then something could be a miss.. But 5K sounds good for a moded 91 but check around before you decide to buy it..

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
Well, thanks for the only reply. By check around, you mean look at other cars/mustangs?

I just realized I posted this on the wrong forum... sorry

Users who are viewing this thread