Would This Work?

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
Im switching from IRS to a SRA and id like to keep the exhaust i have now which is a magnaflow catback, now here is where the question comes in is it possible to keep the mufflers i have on it now and just swap tail pipes over from my car to solid axle ones without changing the rest of it?

UncleDan

Established Member
I believe the mufflers are exactly the same in both the IRS and SRA kits from Magnaflow. I think the only difference between the two are the tail pipes, but don't quote me on that because the short pipes that bolt up to the mid pipe may be a wee bit different too....

If you call Magnaflow they should have the answer for you.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
Mufflers are mufflers. They should work i know tons of people who run the offset in offset out to one side mufflers. Anyexhaust shop should be able to make it work.

Im almost positive they will work

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
Mufflers are mufflers. They should work i know tons of people who run the offset in offset out to one side mufflers. Anyexhaust shop should be able to make it work.

Im almost positive they will work

slowassgt

Established Member
no i have them on sra car the off set is all the way over towards the subframe. because the tail pipes would run into the upper control arm. im sure you could have them made custom to fit.

Users who are viewing this thread