would anyone do this....

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
trying to find headers for a decent price is holding me up on installing the blower,.. would anyone just put the blower on without long tubes, or should i just wait till i find some????

Got Boost?

Established Member
i wouldn't see any problem with doing this, other than making the install of the LT's more difficult when the time comes.

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
Got Boost? said:
i wouldn't see any problem with doing this, other than making the install of the LT's more difficult when the time comes.

yeah its just hard to see the blower and other parts just siting here without putting them on lol....i just odnt wanna put it on the dyno and only make 300's.....im about to just order osme flowtechs and hope they wont leak lol

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
NXCaaabra said:
yeah its just hard to see the blower and other parts just siting here without putting them on lol....i just odnt wanna put it on the dyno and only make 300's.....im about to just order osme flowtechs and hope they wont leak lol

DON'T GET FLOWTECHS, They are SH*T.

NXCaaabra

wobblehead
Established Member
Slowbra04 said:
DON'T GET FLOWTECHS, They are SH*T.

lol yep been doing research, been thinking baout some bbk's about the only ones for a decent price.....but money dont fall out my pockets like some people.... lol

Got Boost?

Established Member
NXCaaabra said:
lol yep been doing research, been thinking baout some bbk's about the only ones for a decent price.....but money dont fall out my pockets like some people.... lol

im in high preference to BBK, they have my brand loyalty. definitely the header i would run, whether its LTs or shortys ill run BBK. my dad has BBk LT's on his 03 cobra, and they sound sick. when i do the exhaust on my up and coming fox build ill also be running BBK LT's.

Users who are viewing this thread