Would any of you resurrect this? FORD GT

Z06

Established Member
That is a parts car, the hole front pass. corner is junk. If you watch the video I wonder why the gauges don't work.
Now what will happen is some hack YouTube channel will get a hold of it get a million hits and sell it to some pour sap who does not know any better...
Would be great if goonzquad got a hold of it. Those brothers do some great work rebuilding copart cars. They've done a Mustang, Z06, Viper, GTR, S2000, Hellcat to name a few.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Not that I’m aware. I know that back in 2008 a guy I know smacked the clamshell on his yellow one and it was a total loss. It being 12 years later I’m sure it’s even worse.

I'm looking at it right now and all parts are available. Here is the kicker though, that front frame rail section cannot be purchased separately. It comes in an entire frame assembly or the entire inner structure of the vehicle as one part costing a total of... $70,695.04. Of if you can get the parts at cost then it will run you $53,021.28.

All parts are available however.

Screenshot_20200513-095619_Gallery.jpg

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Would be great if goonzquad got a hold of it. Those brothers do some great work rebuilding copart cars. They've done a Mustang, Z06, Viper, GTR, S2000, Hellcat to name a few.

Look up Alex Rebuilds. He does frame replacements and stuff, crazy to watch.

I cant believe it is still 82K, that is some serious damage.

Z06

Established Member
I'm looking at it right now and all parts are available. Here is the kicker though, that front frame rail section cannot be purchased separately. It comes in an entire frame assembly or the entire inner structure of the vehicle as one part costing a total of... $70,695.04. Of if you can get the parts at cost then it will run you $53,021.28.

All parts are available however.

View attachment 1640217
Wow! So you can buy a stang or 2 depending on which one. Damn!

Z06

Established Member
Look up Alex Rebuilds. He does frame replacements and stuff, crazy to watch.

I cant believe it is still 82K, that is some serious damage.
Yup subscribed to him. He has his hands full with that 720S but usually does good work too.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Wow! So you can buy a stang or 2 depending on which one. Damn!

Yep, or put all that money down on a nice house or chunk of land. The car would probably be best served as a parts car as mentioned or to fab up a tube frame and turn it into a racecar.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a shame!

It'll bring a fortune...and it's just too much to fix. A lot of parts are available, but there will be some that aren't.

Out of the three my dad has owned, he had to replace a dozen gauges or so...they were incredibly expensive haha Almost sickening.

Users who are viewing this thread