Would a set of kooks longtubes fit?

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Would a set of kooks longtubes fit a magnaflow competition series midpipe? or the kooks longtubes only fit their midpipes?

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
The longtubes have a 3'' collector and the magnaflow midpipe is a 3'' as well. Just not sure if the kooks are specific to their mid pipes.

wachamberlain

Established Member
Freeze, I'd say no..........For some odd reason the exhaust companies are making there mid pipes specific for there header, not like old 87-04 mix and match. Worth a shot, but I think It'd be a risk.

BSG Boss

Established Member
I put a set of ARH 1 7/8 LT on my Boss a few months back and the only company I found that made a header that didn't need it's on mid-pipe was JPC!!! They are worth the money but I got a great deal on mine used if not I would have gotten the JPC headers instead.The also have a better mid pipe if you want to add it later, but if you like your quad exhaust and want to keep it then get the JPC's and save a ton of money and get e great quality header that makes power!!

poof100

Established Member
I put a set of ARH 1 7/8 LT on my Boss a few months back and the only company I found that made a header that didn't need it's on mid-pipe was JPC!!! They are worth the money but I got a great deal on mine used if not I would have gotten the JPC headers instead.The also have a better mid pipe if you want to add it later, but if you like your quad exhaust and want to keep it then get the JPC's and save a ton of money and get e great quality header that makes power!!

I could be wrong, but I thought ARH makes a Header/X pipe that allows you to keep the Boss side pipes. Does your ARH kit still use the factory side pipes?

Users who are viewing this thread