wot box help!!!

03cobradroptop

Established Member
hey just wondering if i install this on my whipple car can/what would go wrong worst possible!?!?! also im going to put a switch on it to cut off power so its not always on. can you guys chime in soon cause i'd like this by the weekend thanks :banana:

Fat-cat

Established Member
if installed correctly you should have no problems.. the only real issue i could see if you are not carfull installing it you could fry your computer... or wire it in wrong and could cause some issues but you can test most of the functions at low RPM so to really hurt anything would be hard.

03cobradroptop

Established Member
if installed correctly you should have no problems.. the only real issue i could see if you are not carfull installing it you could fry your computer... or wire it in wrong and could cause some issues but you can test most of the functions at low RPM so to really hurt anything would be hard.

ok so if installed correctly you cant hurt the engine/plugs/etc on the 2-step?

Fat-cat

Established Member
If you sat on the 2step for a long time you could wash the rings. But for the 4-8 seconds you load up on it.. should not be a problem. Fouled plugs would be the worst case.

Users who are viewing this thread