Worth trying to sell?

01yellercobra

Established Member
So things might be changing here in a few months and it's looking like I won't be able to get my blower at the begining of next year like I had hoped. So I'm thinking of selling what's left of my Procharger kit. It's all the piping, 3 core intercooler, bracket, and a Tial Q BOV. Do you guys think it's worth trying to sell or should I just box it up and stick it in a corner for a couple more years?

2001cobravert

Established Member
Since you know that you will be getting a new blower, I would save it.

Not worth selling then having to buy another piping kit.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Yeah, you guys are right. What's a few more layers of dust? Plus most the piping has been powder coated and what not.

coposrv

Established Member
Couple months? Baby on the way? What better way to drop off the nugget than in a procharged bad ass mustang.

Stryker27

2Vbeliever
Established Member
Keep it for sure, you'll need it later on. Not too sure what it's worth but.....ya know Murphys law will bite ya if it's sold.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Couple months? Baby on the way? What better way to drop off the nugget than in a procharged bad ass mustang.

My "babies" are 11 and 9. They enjoyed the boost when I had it. I'm looking at going to school full time instead of working and going to school.

Man, I feel old now looking at my kids' ages.

JP_Stang

Established Member
Yeah, I would definitely keep it man. It's all fabbed up to work with your car already and you had the piping powder coated too. When you get your new blower, it will be so easy to bolt everything back on. You won't have to worry about cutting pipes to size, or try to figure out the best way to mount the intercooler. It's all done and ready for your car. Plus, you never know, things could turn a corner real quick and you could have that new blower sooner than you think!

01yellercobra

Established Member
Well, I've been talking to some friends and going by their advice I might not quit my job. I'll suck it up and work while going to school. The wife already gave me the green light to get a blower with the extra money from the GI Bill next year. So if things stay like they are I should have a new D1 under the hood by April next year.

Users who are viewing this thread