Worth fighting this ticket?

Floridalawdog

Established Member
VettTheRipper said:
Well, I've decided to fight this and I think the smoking gun to prove my innocence lies in their own dispatch records. If he had in fact locked up his brakes to avoid hitting me as he stated, he would have been right on my bumper at the intersection. I would never had made it off of the entrance ramp before being pulled over and he woould have instantly had my plate #. In reality, I was already at least 1.5 miles away before he caught up with me and I know he didn't get my tag until he pulled me over. Something smells rotten. I'll post the results...good, bad, or ugly.
Good luck with your plan. Not to ruin your plans but the location of the stop will not have bearing on the case. Officers follow people after observing a violation for as long as they like. The location may be an unsafe spot, may be waiting for tag information to come back. Too many different reasons to list. You asked for advice here, my advice is find a better angle than that.

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
Good luck with your plan. Not to ruin your plans but the location of the stop will not have bearing on the case. Officers follow people after observing a violation for as long as they like. The location may be an unsafe spot, may be waiting for tag information to come back. Too many different reasons to list. You asked for advice here, my advice is find a better angle than that.

He wasn't behind me after the incident. I saw him come up behind me from about 1/2 mile back. He didn't follow me immediately as logic would dictate. Had he stopped to avoid hitting me, I wouldn't have made it 100 yards further without being pulled over let alone the 1-1.5 miles before I saw him in my mirror again. It's a chance either way. If I do nothing...I'll be guilty of doing something I'm confident that I didn't do. I have to fight it.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
SEANGT said:
I thought it was pretty funny with all those angry faces. As for class, my 18 yr old girlfriend's fake boobays speak for themselves along with my parents seven digit income.

Fake boobies? What's sad is an eighteen year old girl with fake boobs and a liar for a boyfriend. I would think having such rich parents you would be able to find a girl with real boobs. Hell, even Donald Trump prefers real boobies. :loser: :loser: :loser:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
SEANGT said:
I thought it was pretty funny with all those angry faces. As for class, my 18 yr old girlfriend's fake boobays speak for themselves along with my parents seven digit income.

You think that is class? You are sadly mistaken.

Any parent that lets a "child" get breast implants is not a good parent.

I am sure your parents make over a million dollars a year and I am extremely happy for them.

But neither of these two things relate in anyway to your "class" or lack there of.

You are an admitted liar and that makes you a :loser: with no class!

I am sure your parents are extremely proud of you :rollseyes

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
mswaim said:
Fake boobies? What's sad is an eighteen year old girl with fake boobs and a liar for a boyfriend. I would think having such rich parents you would be able to find a girl with real boobs. Hell, even Donald Trump prefers real boobies. :loser: :loser: :loser:

Mswaim, BAWAWAWA thats some funny shit man I almost lost my balance!!!! 10/10. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread