World's Greatest Drag Race 8

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
To my this Worlds Greatest Dragrace is more hype than anything. They simple take the individual cars test numbers and use those in the finishing order. Ive read in previous WGD the drivers had to make sure the cars finished in the right order to match their test times in the video. So it’s all hype.....
but I still watch it.. look forward to the half mile results. But I think we all know the 720S will take it.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
bunch of rich snobs racing super cars that were built to do just that. don't see what's so great about that.

this is definitely no original Top Gear special

blk02edge

Established Member
Shit and I just cancelled my MT sub, I want to see that 1/2 mile race, anyone have a free link?

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
bunch of rich snobs racing super cars that were built to do just that. don't see what's so great about that.

this is definitely no original Top Gear special

So you are assuming because they are very nice cars that only snobs are driving them? Not surprised to see this response on a mustang forum lol

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
So you are assuming because they are very nice cars that only snobs are driving them? Not surprised to see this response on a mustang forum lol

Are your next door neighbors driving any of these?

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Nope. Another assumption you have failed at. Traynor owns these cars so are you implying he's a snob as well?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't assume shit. I asked you a question proving the point that the average person, who could barely afford a mustang, isn't buying one of these cars.

The Chevy forum is waiting for your entry.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Are your next door neighbors driving any of these?

I didn't assume shit. I asked you a question proving the point that the average person, who could barely afford a mustang, isn't buying one of these cars.

The Chevy forum is waiting for your entry.

You didnt assume anything but you said "bunch of rich snobs racing super cars that were built to do just that. don't see what's so great about that" LOL ok buddy just please dont hit any innocent people leaving a cars and coffee event.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
They had a "Best Drivers" car competition and after it was all said and done, the cars that were in THAT competition lined up for a good 'ol fashioned drag race. It's purely for enjoyment and gives a good perspective on the differences in acceleration between the cars. Enjoy the video for what it is, sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread