Worlds Fastest Shelby

Cobrachs

Established Member
tasca.jpg

Now that football season is just about wrapped up, I am really looking forward to the NHRA season:rockon:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
I'm a fan of prostock myself. Wish i could get a ride in one of those cars.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
bet i can turn a hell of a lot faster them him, but ill catch uo when he runs outta fuel after about 3 minutes

Venimus03

Established Member
bet i can turn a hell of a lot faster them him, but ill catch uo when he runs outta fuel after about 3 minutes
Yeah and he will have probably gone further than you can go in those 3min with a full tank! lol

Cobrachs

Established Member
I am looking forward to having another ford team out there in the Funny Car class, as much as I like the John Force teams, they are the only Fords out there and the class is full of Chevys and Dodges, and even a few Toyota Solaras. I am curious how this may effect the Force, this car is being driven by Bob Tasca III, and the Tasca family is a sponsor and friend of Force

TRBO VNM

Charles, are we going to Richmond again? My buddy in NC said he would be interested to go and look into a motorhome to stay at the track.

Cobrachs

Established Member
Charles, are we going to Richmond again? My buddy in NC said he would be interested to go and look into a motorhome to stay at the track.

Yes I plan to go again this year

Is that thing faster than the Aeromotive car? I thought that held the speed record now.

Actually the title was more of a gag than anything, the car pictured is no way near a real Shelby, just a carbon fiber body that resembles one, but its a whole lot faster than the Areomotive car. To be honest though while the Aeromotive car is a awesome car it really isnt a Shelby either but a tube framed race car too, but the classes they race in are enormously different

Users who are viewing this thread