World of Wheels-Boston

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Every year I go. And every year I ask myself why I went again.

Was nice to see a ZL1 in person however. Was not impressed aesthetically.

Couple nice older cars, my buddies wide body Porsche was there and one an award. But there were also alot of cars that taste forgot.

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Haha yeah that zl1 was nice the door was unlocked so I went to jump in and the alarm started going off.... The guy had to go, unlock the trailer, then find the keys to turn it off... Needless to say I was a little red in the face lol

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Haha yeah that zl1 was nice the door was unlocked so I went to jump in and the alarm started going off.... The guy had to go, unlock the trailer, then find the keys to turn it off... Needless to say I was a little red in the face lol

Hahaha I was at that Bronco when the alarm went off.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I loved the Ford GT on the lift. Jibber, the car looked nice and clean. Get some 18" 03 Cobra's on there and that car will look the bawls.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
I loved the Ford GT on the lift. Jibber, the car looked nice and clean. Get some 18" 03 Cobra's on there and that car will look the bawls.

Thanks, Maybe when I need new tires in the future I will do a complete upgrade. Its on the list but just not high on the list. :) I've been focusing on suspension and handling mods.

Glad you liked it. Was a bummer having to move it out in the rain last night, mixing with the 3 days of dust on it, to get to the trailer.

Ford GT was very nice. I didnt realize how affordable those lifts are.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I actually don't have any affiliation with TEC, other than being a customer. Have 4 lifts from Glenn. They do a great job.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I actually don't have any affiliation with TEC, other than being a customer. Have 4 lifts from Glenn. They do a great job.

^ this

TEC is a great company to deal with, and Glenn is a straight up honest business man and car afficiando, even if he is a corvette guy :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread