Works Power twin screw supercharger

roninexige

Established Member
Works Power Supercharger

Hey guys I just wanted to give you a heads up before another car gets ripped off by Chris Weisberg of Works Power Superchargers.... you guys are next in line for his sales pitch.........

This guy refused to refund my money unless I would help him pawn this crap off onto another car guy.....guys like this should not be allowed in the automotive world....here are links to the story on other fourms.....take the time to read up and you'll see what I'm talkin about....

http://www.monkeytuner.com/forum/vie...sd=a&start=300

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f160...charger-57758/

Frank...

I've been a ford guy for years from Cobras, GT40, F250 and RS200E

For those of you that don't know rally Fords check this out....oh yeah read the letters... http://www.rs200.org/106.htm

Dudes watch this and judge for yourself...:fm:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWRS-M71yHY&feature=user"]YouTube - Works Power Supercharger[/ame]

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
well, considering mustangs already have kenne bells and whipples, i doubt anyone would pay 5K for a blower from an unknown company. But good luck with getting your money back.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
wow thats a crap supercharger lol....You would think that after paying $4500 that you wouldnt have to worry about things like this but obviously not. I always like to do alot of research and talk to people who have had the parts on their car before I lay down the big money...

roninexige

Established Member
wow thats a crap supercharger lol....You would think that after paying $4500 that you wouldnt have to worry about things like this but obviously not. I always like to do alot of research and talk to people who have had the parts on their car before I lay down the big money...
$4,500.00 ?.......I put up $12,500 deposit on four kits my parts, my car for fit and R$D and I got back only $6,300.00 and this mock up supercharger and shite bits of kit......They still have some of my parts so that I can't even put my car back on the road......This Chris Weisberg of Works Power is a rip off..

Tell your firends to keep an eye wide open for this puttz..

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
Looks to me like you were asking for a bad situation from the get go. I can't help but think you have no room to complain because to me this is the same thing as someone buying a part from a forum member with a very low post count and then being mad that they scammed you only on a larger scale. In your video you say how "this wasn't tested" and how u were going to be part of the R&D but yet you put up 12k?! Sorry bout ur luck bud but you should've seen this coming a mile away.

roninexige

Established Member
Looks to me like you were asking for a bad situation from the get go. I can't help but think you have no room to complain because to me this is the same thing as someone buying a part from a forum member with a very low post count and then being mad that they scammed you only on a larger scale. In your video you say how "this wasn't tested" and how u were going to be part of the R&D but yet you put up 12k?! Sorry bout ur luck bud but you should've seen this coming a mile away.
On one hand you're right I got fouccked, I'm just given you guys the heads up....

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
Thats just trash; Even though you went out on a limb, I think there is a minimum expectation, but depending on how/ if that was ever communicated (and in what manner) may not make for much of a legal case.

Good luck getting it all back together.

big frank

Stang Freak
Established Member
Works Power Supercharger

Hey guys I just wanted to give you a heads up before another car gets ripped off by Chris Weisberg of Works Power Superchargers.... you guys are next in line for his sales pitch.........

This guy refused to refund my money unless I would help him pawn this crap off onto another car guy.....guys like this should not be allowed in the automotive world....here are links to the story on other fourms.....take the time to read up and you'll see what I'm talkin about....

http://www.monkeytuner.com/forum/vie...sd=a&start=300

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f160...charger-57758/

Frank...

I've been a ford guy for years from Cobras, GT40, F250 and RS200E

For those of you that don't know rally Fords check this out....oh yeah read the letters... http://www.rs200.org/106.htm

Dudes watch this and judge for yourself...:fm:

YouTube - Works Power Supercharger

Did he say he paid $12.5k for that mess? I think I would be calling uncle Guido to pay them a visit and get my money back, or $12k in hide off someone.

Sharkster

Established Member
that looks like some stupid shit a con man fabbed up in his garage with his walmart welder and some metal plates. Damn pulley looks like a tonka truck wheel for christ sake.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Sorry to hear that bro. Let this be a lesson u pay for what u get usually buy a full Eaton swap (Terminator) conversion,Vortech,Kenne-Bell or Whipple only !!! I hear Magnasun makes good twin screws.

WDW MKR

Established Member

That's a little cold. Hindsight is 20/20. Lots of great parts came to be with R&D from a little or new company that eventually became great. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of those cases.

roninexige

Established Member
That's a little cold. Hindsight is 20/20. Lots of great parts came to be with R&D from a little or new company that eventually became great. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of those cases.
I'm not posting this crap for sympathy but instead to warn you Ford guys about Works Power, after all you are the target market for these guys.......Just tell other car guys about these rip offs before one of your friends gets screwed over........Just send them the U-Tube link...

Frank

SVTContique

Works power?

How do they get away with that considering there is a company called Powerworks that sells Supercharger kits for lots of cars.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Wow, I was under the impression Works didn't exist anymore. I do have to say that that blower is nothing like my Works 140 which was basically a 2.3 Whipple Compressor with a cast inlet and billet mid plate to mount it. I would say from the looks of it that probably is a set of root rotors in some crazy housing. Wow, just wow. Are you sure they didn't send you a mock up blower too?

:I'm reading the Lotus boards and didn't know he was around. BTW that $6,351.40 might have been all that was left in the bank for the company

Oh and the rotor clack you hear in the snout my Eaton's always did that, they are straight cut gears fairly loose. If there was oil in the case you shouldn't hear it from the gears rather the rotors themselves as Eatons (Roots blowers) don't have the tightest tolerances around, but on the other hand this is a twin screw but from who? Works does not make compressors, just the other stuff. I'm guessing it's an Autorotor pack you have in there.

Last edited:

roninexige

Established Member
That click is because the drive shaft has exessive play before engagement and yes there was no oil in the nose drive.........That's the crap they left and still refuse to refund my money and pick up their crap. They refuse to answer my calls and emails.......Chris Weisberg and Kris Kinkaid of Works Power are rip-offs...keep an eye out for any new twin screw blowers that come to market...

Users who are viewing this thread