Working on a cobra deal.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Thanks, nice job getting the mystic chrome btw those are sick. I will get pictures up but the ones from the dealer just don't do the cobra justice as it is pretty dirty. Its looking like tuesday maybe thursday the latest will be the pickup day.

awesome!! congrats man!

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
dealer came to me with a new option!!
- because I would have some negative equaity rolling over they offered to see if I could sell the car for 24k ( I owe 28k) they would cut me a check for 3k and I would pay the difference and then buy the cobra with NO money down and have NO negative equaity. I have until friday to find a buyer if not then I will just give them the money down that the bank wants.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Just wanted more !!!!! :banana:

Ben, I know you will keep that car SPOTLESS!!!! Detail time!!:banana:

I will get some pics up once the beast is picked up. There are holes in the front bumper :( but those will be filled and painted:banana:. I can't wait for a detail session with this thing, I will probably be out there from 9am til 9pm.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Barring any bad weather the official pick up date is next tuesday (assuming everything is good to go with the cobra when I check it out). I am like a pig in $hit.

- 2 Questions does anybody have any experiance on taking a ferry from Ct. to Newyork ( because I am going to do that rather than drive through brooklyn, bronx, and whatever else I may have to go through to there)

Second question being.... how does the eaton scream in stock form?

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Ben,

Here is a short video of my car...not the greatest but you get the idea. Remember the only thing done to mine is tune, RAI, and Borla cat back
torchredcobra
[/URL][/IMG]

As far as the ferry is concerned i'd be carefull, they pack the cars on there pretty tight. I am not sure where you are picking up the car from exactly in NY but there are a couple of highways you can take to avoid the big city.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
^ Thanks Ian, I am going to St. James btw. I will be bringing a Tom Tom gps for the ride down. I figure I'll leave around 8-9am and get there about 12-1pm.

Users who are viewing this thread