Work Phone

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Seems as though the general concensus is to keep two phones. I had that thought in the back of my head but also like to save a nickel where I can. But it seems like it’s not worth it from a privacy standpoint and possible outcome of using the work phone only.
However I would like to look into this dual SIM card option @RDJ mentioned. Or maybe there is a way to auto forward texts to my personal phone.
any information that goes through that DEVICE - their sim card or not - the owner has a right to retrieve and review that data. Furthermore, are you authorized to make alterations of any kind to it? I can almost promise you that if/when you sign for it, it will explicitly state that you can't and any use for it other than work related issues may be prohibited

CV355

_
Established Member
Work pays for my line. But it's my phone.

No issues.

This. See if they offer simple reimbursement.

I've used my cell for work since 2006, never had a problem. Just be aware, it can be subpoenaed if there is a legal issue.

7upstang

Established Member
Touchy subject.

I only carry one phone, but I own my business. It's just easier for me. IF I worked for someone, I would want two phones.

Although, I let my employees use their phones for personal phones as well. Most of the time it works out great, just don't do stupid things with the company phone. (Not saying you would).

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Who here has a phone provided by their place of business? I’ve been considering dropping my personal plan and just using my work phone as it’s already paid for. I’m an accountant so my work calls would be very limited.
Concerns:
Text tracking - Can be politically incorrect.
Web browsing - can be politically incorrect.
Carrying two phones is a pita, I’m not Kevin Gates.

Thoughts and experience?

I have a work phone and a personal phone. A co-worker of mine opted to use his personal number tied to his work phone so he saves money by not paying for a phone for himself.

He greatly regrets that decision and is now trying to find a way to get his number back on a personal phone.

In the meantime, I keep my work phone in my home office and have the carrier forward all calls to it to my personal phone, so I don't have to carry two phones.

Zemedici

Established Member
Kevin gates errbodies favorite. Some say he michael jackson reincarnated

Yesssss dude

Often imitated never duplicated

Saw him in live a couple years ago. He’s ****ing big. Would not want to catch one of his kicks to the chest like ole bitch lolol

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been contemplating ditching my personal cell as my work allows me to use my work provided phone for anything. It was my choice to get a new number or have my personal number converted to work and paid by them.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

blk02edge

Established Member
I have a company iphone that I could do whatever the hell I want with, but dont... Because apple sucks ass to use. I did drop down my personal data plan and tether off it though.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Looked into the dual sim thing for an iPhone 8. Didn’t find very much feedback online. But thanks for everyone’s posts, gives me a better perspective on things you might not think about.
Maybe note worthy, this is a privately held company.

Users who are viewing this thread