WOOHOO! Picked up DSG Vert today!

Jake

Established Member
I took delivery today of an 03 DSG Vert. The night before I couldn't sleep a wink. I put 400+ km on her today ( well 150 of those were from my brother who is the only other person I will let drive my car ) I must say being a passenger is kinda cool, but that isnt gonna happen to often. I will probably get it trouble tommorrow for calling in sick to work,:nono: I should say I had Cobraitis.

Anyways she seems perfect no external marks, interior seems mint. No vibe or pull to the right :thumbsup: I am actually really impressed with the roof it is very good quality. I had the roof down for a few minutes its too bad the weather sucks here in Ontario, Canada. I have some Magnaflow cat backs ordered will put them on next weekend and am going to order the Pro 5.0 shifter. Pretty soon the snow is gonna be flying here so I have all winter to start buying mods to install in the spring.

Overall I am very pleased with this car it flat out ROCKS!

I kinda miss my Lightning a bit was sad to drive away and see it in the rearview mirror.

I am kinda unsure how to break her in thou have just been varying the rpm's and haven't taken her past 4000 for the first 200km and not past 5000 for the second 200km. Anyone have any advice on this.

Sorry so long but I am just so happy I finally got a Cobra. I had ordered one in Feb and it was put in "storage" and delayed and delayed and no one could give me any answers on why or when it would be released. I got really lucky and a friend told me about one for sale about 1.5 hours from where I live. I took a chance and phoned and to my disbelief it was for sale since the guy that ordered it couldnt come up with the $$$. I was down there the next day and drove it home the day after that.

Anyways its 1:30 am here and I can't sleep ( 2 days now ) might as well go back out for another cruise.

03DOHC

Established Member
That's a real nice color. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

:beer: :beer: :thumbsup:

batfat

Established Member
Jake, Congrats....Time to change your your vehicle under user cp to 03 COBRA from lightning, Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread