Woohoo just bought a 2011 Kona Blue GT

cobra199711

Established Member
It should be per the dealer delivered Mid to End of April. They already had it on order, so I couldn't add anything. It is a 6 speed, premium package dark charcoal interior. And they accepted the X plan on this!!!!!!

Fugitive

Established Member
Congrats on the new ride. If i may ask when you ordered was there a track pack available or anything similar cause there doesnt seem to be one available here in Canada.

cobra199711

Established Member
The car was already pre-ordered from the dealer- So im not sure on the trac pack. They ordered a total of 4- 1 Red, 2 blacks and mine.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Congrats on the new ride. If i may ask when you ordered was there a track pack available or anything similar cause there doesnt seem to be one available here in Canada.

There is no track pack option this year. From what I gather the track pack components are now standard(though I am not sure about ride height), and that to get the track driving experience in 11 you need to order the brake package with the wider wheels/tires. But this adds 50lbs to the car from what I have been told.

Fugitive

Established Member
There is no track pack option this year. From what I gather the track pack components are now standard(though I am not sure about ride height), and that to get the track driving experience in 11 you need to order the brake package with the wider wheels/tires. But this adds 50lbs to the car from what I have been told.

From what i've been told by the dealer track pack is standard pretty much but the brembo brake package will come with better tuning. The weight kinda worries me too but i think 50 lbs might be a bit excessive. Hopefully it's allot less or I might not consider them.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
wow awesome...cant wai tto see pics, congrats kona blue is gorgeous..and 5.0's ocme with 6spds? i havent read that yet for any reason..

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
From what i've been told by the dealer track pack is standard pretty much but the brembo brake package will come with better tuning. The weight kinda worries me too but i think 50 lbs might be a bit excessive. Hopefully it's allot less or I might not consider them.

Your looking at bigger brakes x4, bigger wheels x4, and bigger tires x4. Add just 4lbs to each and you have gained 48lbs....it adds up fast. Even with the added weight the wider wheels and better brakes make it faster around the track than not having the brake package.

rexisme

Established Member
Congrats.... I qualify for the x-plan as well, mind pm'in me the price? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread