Wondering??

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Tommy drove Carlos' 2.4 KB(3.2 upper/6# lower) 6-speed/IRS vert to a 10.60

Not sure if this is the fastest ever but certainly a good goal for you to shoot for with your mods.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
There was a guy on here with a Comp Orange running low tens with his vert. I believe he still had irs, and I know it was a 6speed

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Yeah, I thought he was asking out of the local guys.

As far as I know, RoushBoyd has the fastest IRS/ 6 speed vert. Super nice guy as well.

IronTerp said:
Yeah, I forgot about RoushBoyd.......Quick Cobra. He's shooting some juice on the 10.09, but I think he ran a 10.2? on blower only.

Yup, he ran some 10.20's blower only and pullied off a 9.96 on the juice end of last year.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
BLOOWN03 said:
Just something to shoot for!!:rolling:

Jeff - Do you have a cage in yours? If not then I have a hard time seeing you put one in the way you take care of it.

BLOOWN03

Banned
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Jeff - Do you have a cage in yours? If not then I have a hard time seeing you put one in the way you take care of it.

NO..cage:nono: going to a few 330 passes..one on Drag radials..one on full slick..then the third... hang it all out & she what she will do!!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
BLOOWN03 said:
NO..cage:nono: going to a few 330 passes..one on Drag radials..one on full slick..then the third... hang it all out & she what she will do!!

Your looking for some 4.50's in the 330'....then let it eat! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread