Women's Soccer Rules

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
[ame="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4628040&categoryid=2378529"]BYU Fights Off New Mexico, 1-0 - ESPN Video - ESPN[/ame]

I'm a new fan. :banana::beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
BYU won the game, and for that NM can pout. LOL! I knew women's soccer could be rough, but didn't realize THAT rough. Man, they rival the guys for sure. Maybe even worse.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Growing up playing soccer all the way into College we would sometimes scrimage the girls teams just as practice. They were 10 times more violent and dirty as players than ANY guys team I have ever played in the 15 years of playing.

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
saw this last night on espn, couldnt believe what that girl was dishing out. My girl played, but ive never seen anything like that. That was rough.

SRV1

Established Member
WOW! A real soccer match! Heck this is better than the mens soccer. Too bad none of the girls ripped each others shirts off!:lol:

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
Topic should be "Women's Soccer has no Rules"

Some of them looks kind of hot. Too bad they probably play for the other team, so to speak.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
LOLOLOLOL... I just watched this on ESPN (played hooky from work today) like 10 mins ago. The wife replayed it (DVR ftw)... that was awsome.

"This has some MMA quality to it" :lol1:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
#15 should be kicked off the team.

Jim Snover

I wholeheartedly agree. That kind of shit is uncalled for. I've played soccer all my life and never seen blatant attacks like that as far as the hair pulling and straight up punching people in the face. To me, all that video evidence is just as bad as the football player trying to gouge out the other guy's eyes. The NCAA should definitely take some action here.

For all you guys rooting her on and saying that's how soccer should be played, bullshit. That kind of play has no business being on a soccer field, mens or womens. How about next time you are playing whatever pansy sport you play, someone from the other team comes by and pops you in the jaw. See what you have to say then.

Last edited:

ToyoFl

Established Member
Wow I have no CLUE how this girl did not get a red card...there are 4 refs watching the game 2 on each sideline the head official, then a ref with the coaches...how the HECK did they not see this crap?

Users who are viewing this thread