Wolfenstein: The New Order

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
[youtube_browser]Nt1hjIMSGv0[/youtube_browser]

"Wolfenstein: The New Order reignites the franchise widely recognized for pioneering the first-person shooter genre. Set in the 1960s, the monstrous Nazi regime has used mysterious advanced technology to win World War II. They now rule the globe with an iron fist. Wolfenstein: The New Order sends you across Europe on a harrowing mission to bring down the Nazi war machine."

E

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Qft. Wolfenstein is where it started but Quake and especially Q2 were flipping awesome. After that the games fell off, not so much in gameplay but in the environments. Q2 was such an amazing multiplayer online game especially with the hacks and expansions. I really hope they turn it around with this one.
ID software isn't what it used to be 20 years ago.

Last edited:

Fox 5.0

Established Member
I still have my Wolfenstein 3D disc for like old school computers. I tried loading it up on my newer computer and it wouldn't even work. I loved that game!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Personally, I'm most excited by this upcoming title.

[youtube_browser]JN2QUhaKN2Q[/youtube_browser]

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
the last wolfenstein i played was enemy territories and I loved that game. People still play it to this day

might have to get this when its out

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Then with no multi player it might have a great story and awesome game play. Something very few games have IMO. I cant think of too many single player modes worth the $60-$65 for the game.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
the last wolfenstein i played was enemy territories and I loved that game. People still play it to this day

might have to get this when its out

Yup, and I am one of them that still plays ET, ha. I played all the newer games but I went back to ET because I'm not a huge fan of the most recent ones. I played RTCW as well.

I play on the OF server, 68.232.172.16:27960. A great group of people play on there and no bots.

Last edited:

starnsey

Established Member
Then with no multi player it might have a great story and awesome game play. Something very few games have IMO. I cant think of too many single player modes worth the $60-$65 for the game.

Fallout series. Same developer that's doing this. I'd say the chance of single player being awesome is quite high.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
It would be nice if they showed some first person in game action. I played these back in the day.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Qft. Wolfenstein is where it started but Quake and especially Q2 were flipping awesome. After that the games fell off, not so much in gameplay but in the environments. Q2 was such an amazing multiplayer online game especially with the hacks and expansions. I really hope they turn it around with this one.

I hope this is good because Doom 3 wasn't that good. I'm really looking toward Doom 4.

Doom3 was sick and terrifying at the same time.

Quake4's single player campaign and then play some Tool 10,000 days and Lateralus albums in the background and its insane how well Tools music goes with that game.

TheHitman™

Established Member
Doom3 was sick and terrifying at the same time.

Quake4's single player campaign and then play some Tool 10,000 days and Lateralus albums in the background and its insane how well Tools music goes with that game.

Doom 4 was awesome in that note but it really lacked direction in the story IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread