Woke leftism from the U.S is a threat to FRANCE

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
To be fair, Stalin didnt think Hitler was retarded enough to attack him after they signed their non-aggression pact. Fun fact: Hitler was that retarded. :D

Hitler considered Russians to be an inferior mass of born slaves who feel the need of a master, and he dreamed of clearing out much of the Soviet Union so that German settlers could procure living space.

While millions of Nazi troops massed on his border Stalin remained convinced that Adolf Hitler wouldn’t betray him.

That my friend is retahded. Russia can thank the gods for the brutal winter and that the German troops were not properly fortified.

WW2 is my thing.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'll be against the grain here.

1. We did help save them from Germany in WW1 and the Nazis in WW2.

2. If it wasnt for France, the United States may have never been able to sucessfully rebel from Britain. Their assistance with Naval matters greatly increased our ability to win. Period. They will always have my respect, silly as they are most of the time.

That being said, are they ****ing wrong? Radical "woke" far leftism IS a problem, its ****ing ruining our country. God bless them for saying it out loud.

If you havent noticed, the US is currently a ****ing joke of its former self.

Spot on. There are a lot of French assholes but their military and special operations units are some of the most elite there is. I'd fight along side them any day.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully this is a wake up call to everyone in the middle who has lived through the last 12 years of this whole thing evolving before our eyes. Not going to bet on it but I’m an optimist so I had to say it

Users who are viewing this thread