WISVTOA Annual Ice Breaker, Sunday May 2, 2010

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Spring is not far away! Once again it will be Car Show and racing season! :dancenana:

The Wisconsin Chapter of SVT Owners Association is proud to present our annual Ice Breaker Show Sunday May 2nd.

Attached is a show flier with details!

See you there!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hey Everybody:

This Sunday is the Car Show. It's looking to be a great day for a show.

Steve and I will be there with a display and a lot of new Full Tilt Boogie Racing products. We are bringing an IRS assembly that is half OEM bushings and half Full Tilt bushings for everyone to see AND feel the difference a bushing kit can make in an IRS.

Hope to see you there!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm making it rain or shine and will definitely come see you Bruce. IRS bushings will be my next mod to my Cobra. I actually saw your car on the dyno at C&M a few weeks ago when I got subframes welded up by Marv.

-Mike

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
hey guys, was a nice show today. I got there a little late so i didnt enter my car, but i did meet a lot of people.

you guys should post over in the WI Thread. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/midwest-161/318335-whos-wisconsin-337.html

a lot of people around here always check in with that thread.
nice to meet ya black4, are you a COP? i noticed your sticker on the back of your car when i was leaving

Users who are viewing this thread