Winter is officially here!

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Last car was put away in the storage garage for the winter. Now to start working on this winters projects!!

Attachments

• IMG_7705.jpg
    IMG_7705.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 206

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All snuggled in their bed. That is one huge bed. LOL. I just put my G70 under wraps for the winter, too. It's gonna be a long 3 1/2 months. What are you driving over the winter months?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Very cool Mark. Nice garage!

Winter will hopefully hit hard/fast and be done early next year.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Unfortunately it's not done yet. Just finished the wiring last week and still need to get it insulated and then the inside walls put up so I can start hanging 35 years of mustang stuff. Floor heating was installed when I laid the foundation.

My second floor is completely full of parts and didn't even make a dent in the basement collection much to my wife's disappointment.......

93 COBRA

Established Member
Nice barn Mark! I'm working on building a new garage within the next year or so (something to hold 4-6 cars, a couple of hoists and have loft space). Since moving back to Detroit I've had to make due with a detached 2-car and 20' x 20' storage unit. It's been a real pain in the ass to work on anything. I'm glad the wife has accepted the fact that she will most likely never be able to park her daily driver in the garage... ;)

93r.jpg

93 COBRA

Established Member
How do you like the car bubbles?
I really like the bubble, they do a really good job of keeping the cars clean while keeping moisture out. Plus it cuts down the chance of garage rash. My only complaint would be ease of getting the car in or out. It’s not horrible, just not something you would want to do on a daily basis. If you shop around they can be found for under $400.

Users who are viewing this thread