winter car...

Jpjr

Established Member
nice truck by the way. can't believe you got rid of it :shrug:

what does a guy like you care about gas mileage anyway? isn't your motor getting cammed as we speak? :-D

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I still ponder the Gun slinging, Politacally charged, Nascar fueled, Deer slaying, All Amercan boy (POSTBAN) driving a HHHHMMMM,,,SUUUU-BAAA-RUUUU--- Doublu R X. :shrug:

JP

Whiskey City

Established Member
JP03SVTSNK10TH said:
I still ponder the Gun slinging, Politacally charged, Nascar fueled, Deer slaying, All Amercan boy (POSTBAN) driving a HHHHMMMM,,,SUUUU-BAAA-RUUUU--- Doublu R X. :shrug:

JP

I'm with you JP. He probably has a Canadian passport and we don't even know it. :poke:

Blue03

Established Member
03gobluecobra said:
blue03 those are pretty good prices. I've done some searching on the internet for used 04's, and I've been seeing them go for 18-19k.
I cut the ads out of the Sunday paper. I think Northwestern Dodge was one of them. Remember though these are '04's but they are still new and unused. There are no differences for '05 as far as I have seen(except color choices). I am off on Monday and am going to stop by one of the dealers for a brochure and maybe a test drive(if the snow demon is kind enough to hold off). Thanks Jeff, I was trying to find the price range that would be considered "a good deal". I'll let you guys know what I find out at the dealer.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
snoWRX.jpg

snoWRX2.jpg

Today is a WRX kind of day gentlemen. The back of my car was clean in Wyandotte, by the time I got to Plymouth is was 3" thick of adhered/packed snow just from driving over it and the snow flying up like a rooster tail effect.
Many drivers out this AM (0400) were safely passed and gone around in the Kawasaki Heavy Industries product.

JP, that it why, the real reason. Getting to work, ass early on a blizzard day, consistently.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I'll stick with my coughAmericancough AWD truck :poke:

nothing like a little ground clearance and 5000 lbs to bust through those drifts we get up here (except for more clearance and more weight but I like to throw this thing around in the dry weather too)

I'm going out now before too many people clog the roads and spoil my fun :-D

update: now the SUV's are out in full force, full of soccer moms and yuppie retards who can't qualify to be called "drivers", yet they feel the need to use that 4WD option they paid extra for :bored:

I'd also like to add that I have nothing but respect for the postban scoobymobile but DAMN, its hard with a name like that! ;-)

Last edited:

Blue03

Established Member
SNOW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but I'm glad I didn't have to get up at 5:00am to drive in it). :bowdown:

Whiskey City

Established Member
MidLifeC said:
Definetly a Hummer kind of day - I already have 11" (of snow) in the driveway.

Every day should be a Hummer kind of day...oh wait, we're talking about trucks. Sorry, I got off topic there for a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread