Winter boredom thread!

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Kept busy with this little project last couple of days...

ebudunej.jpg

Top hanger is magnaflow, bottom is one I had to make because the guy I traded my stingers with didn't pack the box properly and one fell out. Magnaflow does not sell these individually and none of the exhaust shops in the area could make me one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member

ebudunej.jpg

Top hanger is magnaflow, bottom is one I had to make because the guy I traded my stingers with didn't pack the box properly and one fell out. Magnaflow does not sell these individually and none of the exhaust shops in the area could make me one.

Nice Job :beer:

yuke175

Established Member
Lol, I'm loving it!

Plans are tint and a retrofit, then saving up to get the mustang back on the road!

My2003Mach1

Established Member

ebudunej.jpg

great job! I can not tell you how many times I had to do this lol... then i got rid of my magnaflow.. went to 3", because I needed to, my mach was constipated with 2 1/2" exhaust...

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
great job! I can not tell you how many times I had to do this lol... then i got rid of my magnaflow.. went to 3", because I needed to, my mach was constipated with 2 1/2" exhaust...

Thanks. It was pain to find that out and then have to make one.

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
Started my UPR K member, MM Arm and MM coilover install today. Pictures to come

Did you buy those parts from the guy that was in NH? I think...Had like 2k worth of brand new stuff and wanted a grand for it? I talked to him a couple times....I remember he wouldnt break any of it up and wanted to sell the whole package...

yuke175

Established Member
Did you buy those parts from the guy that was in NH? I think...Had like 2k worth of brand new stuff and wanted a grand for it? I talked to him a couple times....I remember he wouldnt break any of it up and wanted to sell the whole package...

I emailed him and never got a response, I would have bought all of it lol

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Keep your eyes open for injectors for my blower build! Looking for something around a 42 or even a 60 for a reasonable price.

See if you can find a set of 39lb injectors out of an 03-04 Cobra. They can be had CHEAP, and all you need is a set of adapter clips to go from EV6 to EV1 style connectors. Ive read a lot of stuff on line saying they actually flow more than FRPP 42's. I run these in my car and they only cost me about $120 bucks between the injectors and the adapter clips.

EDIT: Here's a good deal on FRPP 42's though if that's what you'd rather have...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../909809-fs-frpp-42lb-injectors-green-top.html

Last edited:

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Now, I've heard to stay away from cobra injectors in a 2v. If that's not true, then that's all I need because I don't plan on making crazy power for a long time. Those 42's look good too haha.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Now, I've heard to stay away from cobra injectors in a 2v. If that's not true, then that's all I need because I don't plan on making crazy power for a long time. Those 42's look good too haha.

I've never read anything against the Cobra injectors on a 2v. I'm making just over 400hp with no fuel issues. There are tons of 03/04 Cobra guys pushin 475-500rwhp on the stock injectors, FWIW. Good luck :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread