Winter boredom thread!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Well this section sucks during this time of year, so I figured I'd start a 'shoot the shit' thread.

What's going on guys? :D

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Counting down the days till the Daytona 500.

Planning my year for what shows I want to attend - Fords at Carlisle, Woodward Dream Cruise, open track events at Watkins Glen and VIR.

Trying to decide in what order to take the cars out.

My snow plows are washed and waxed and ready to go, all we need now is some snow...

HPIM0170.jpg

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Well since the guy's insurance who hit my mustang won't pay out, looks like I'll be spending my winter trying to get a small claims case together to sue him. And if it works out, hopefully repairing the car and getting it ready for the summer.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Random little projects. Making different decisions on the car. And installing a surprise on the car after Christmas.

Waiting for Sully to buy racing seats

yuke175

Established Member
Working over at Ford in Braintree, currently bored as its slow.

Building all sorts of hid retrofit headlights in my spare time.

Selling my Xj Cherokee this week hopefully and jumping into something new (to me) for a 4x4

howie8124

Established Member
Well since the guy's insurance who hit my mustang won't pay out, looks like I'll be spending my winter trying to get a small claims case together to sue him. And if it works out, hopefully repairing the car and getting it ready for the summer.

They're not paying up? Damn, well I guess we'll have to scower craigslist for deals now.

PS all you guys can cure your winter boredom and help with getting my new engine in after the new year!

Last edited:

howie8124

Established Member
Need to get 911 on the road. Needs to be ready for CSP next year

Well the old engine is out, need to clean the engine bay a little swap the electrical from the old to the new as well as the clutch and stuff. Plans are to have it together, tuned and ready to go for early next year.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
The Cobra's been away for almost 2 months now... I've been spending a couple hrs a week cleaning a new body panel....Should be done by Spring time..Lol

24o3o05.jpg

ahu5e3y8.jpg

Engine bay is done...

za5yvuhy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread