Winter Blues (or... GTHGs) - I miss my Boss

Mogumbo

Established Member
Yeah, the winter really hasn't been too bad for us. We're a little more up north than you.
Hopefully it warms up soon and the roads are cleared up!

You spoke too soon - 18 inches of snow today.

Thank a lot for the jinx
IMG_2578.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
yep more white shit smh and lost power for 3 days..... yea fun times here in Connecticut woke up and it was 52 degrees in my house cause no power no heat god I hate this place in the winter smh

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
yep more white shit smh and lost power for 3 days..... yea fun times here in Connecticut woke up and it was 52 degrees in my house cause no power no heat god I hate this place in the winter smh
Yeah, that sucks Brett! I hate too.
Hopefully you get your power back soon man! Good luck.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
yea came on late yesterday. keep saying only 4 more weeks and the weather will be decent enough to take the Mustang out.

Having a little work done right now to it actually so hopefully by the time the weather breaks I will have it back. this jus seems like the longest winter in history for some reason.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
yea came on late yesterday. keep saying only 4 more weeks and the weather will be decent enough to take the Mustang out.
Having a little work done right now to it actually so hopefully by the time the weather breaks I will have it back. this jus seems like the longest winter in history for some reason.
Pretty soon brother. Pretty soon.
What are you having done to the Mustang?
I guess we really can't complain too much as this is only like the 4th snowstorm or so this winter, for us up here anyways. Not too bad. But, I do still loathe it. lol

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
yea I guess ur right it really hasn't snowed all that much but it was so cold for so long
and then it will be 60 degrees for a few days then bam 15 degrees again smh.

The car had some tranny work done, new converter, new rims and tires, a few extra
suspension parts added along with some go faster goodies....:D Bring it on Demon....:p

Pretty soon brother. Pretty soon.
What are you having done to the Mustang?
I guess we really can't complain too much as this is only like the 4th snowstorm or so this winter, for us up here anyways. Not too bad. But, I do still loathe it. lol

Mogumbo

Established Member
Guys... hang in there! But don’t worry, we Florida Boss owners are driving our cars around keeping the Boss spirit alive!

Hey IamRacerX - you were busting us northern Boss owners’ chops in the winter. Yeah you could drive your car in January and we couldn’t.

But, to turn the tables, I can now drive my car daily under blue skies, cool weather and I know if it’s going to rain 12 days before it does.

You, on the other hand, are jumping into that 190 degree car, cranking up that air for 15 minutes before you can touch any interior part of the car while you sweat out 4 gallons of fluids in the 101% humidity... then once you have a slightly inhabitable climate inside the car, you drive away under clear blue sky, windows rolled up tightly, muffling that fine exhaust note, only to be flooded out and pelted with hail from some nasty thermal thunder storm that lasts for 12 minutes then stops and transforms the roads into steam baths and you look up into the blue sky wondering where in the hell did that s*** come from while assessing your car for hail dings.

Now - gotta go home, detail, put car away, jump in your pickup and go about your day - dreaming of those nice January days that are soooo far away.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
B297417E-25E3-4C80-94A4-6E7AECB176B3.jpeg
Hey IamRacerX - you were busting us northern Boss owners’ chops in the winter. Yeah you could drive your car in January and we couldn’t.

But, to turn the tables, I can now drive my car daily under blue skies, cool weather and I know if it’s going to rain 12 days before it does.

You, on the other hand, are jumping into that 190 degree car, cranking up that air for 15 minutes before you can touch any interior part of the car while you sweat out 4 gallons of fluids in the 101% humidity... then once you have a slightly inhabitable climate inside the car, you drive away under clear blue sky, windows rolled up tightly, muffling that fine exhaust note, only to be flooded out and pelted with hail from some nasty thermal thunder storm that lasts for 12 minutes then stops and transforms the roads into steam baths and you look up into the blue sky wondering where in the hell did that s*** come from while assessing your car for hail dings.

Now - gotta go home, detail, put car away, jump in your pickup and go about your day - dreaming of those nice January days that are soooo far away.

Touché! You are right on all that! This time of the year is almost as bad as winter up their... with one major difference... when I’m not driving my Boss I have to look at hot women in tiny bikinis when I go to the beach.... so yeah it’s pretty bad here....

Mogumbo

Established Member
View attachment 1502462
Touché! You are right on all that! This time of the year is almost as bad as winter up their... with one major difference... when I’m not driving my Boss I have to look at hot women in tiny bikinis when I go to the beach.... so yeah it’s pretty bad here....

I’m a lawyer, and a good one... but that’s the quickest, most definitive, beatdown I’ve ever received in response to an argument of mine.

Well done, my friend... well done!

Users who are viewing this thread