Winged Warrior III. I know you heard of it! May '07. Raceway pk.

smokedmustang

Established Member
If You are still interested in racing, you have ONE WEEK LEFT to toss your hat in the ring! Final boarding call.......... Carshow peeps can register any time, even at the gate! Teams posted April 2nd! Don't think the car you have is not good enough, it is! Raceday: MAY 12th, will be here before you know it!

smokedmustang

Established Member
Pre-Registration for the GENERAL CARSHOW IS NOW OPEN! For those wanting to do just the General Car/Bike/Truck show, you can do it NOW up to May 12th. Discount for early signup. LOTS OF TROPHIES/PRIZES!

smokedmustang

Established Member
These guys are not getting our trophies, they are going for the TUNERSHOP trophy!

ANY TUNER SHOPS want to race??? Please let them know, there is a class for them also! :) FUN FOR EVERYONE!!

The boyz at AMS are returing in the "Tuner Class". They are bringing the Drag Car, AND the Time attack car.
1amsshpeppe.gif

1amsshop.gif

1amsshoppe.gif

1amsshopper.gif

1amsss.gif

smokedmustang

Established Member
To those interested: Carshow is $15 in advance and $20 at the door. There are TONS of trophies/prizes/goodies to be handed out to you guys doing the carshow!
Those just wanting to come out and watch, $10 at the gate, kids under 10 FREE. See you May 12th, gates open at 9AM, RACING starts at 10AM. Carshow and Racing Itinerary up soon

smokedmustang

Established Member
You guys/gals want us to "save" you a spot inside the fence? For those coming out for the General Carshow portion? Let me know. Will try to keep you all together if you want.

1srtparking.gif

smokedmustang

Established Member
TOTAL AMOUNT FOR THE KIDS FROM WWIII IS: $15,288.00

Amount of $2.23 stays in the account. (Got to leave something in there.) :lol: :lol: :lol: Great job guys! I want to personally thank everyone, including Mike at ORP, ALL sponsors/Vendors, racers, people behind the scenes, Mikey/Brian/Dale and all the volunteers. Without all you have done, we wouldn't have been able to do this, nor raise so much for the kids! Lets triple it for next year!

TO RECAP:

WW0: (Carshow only) $290 raised for indegent kids to buy them Christmas gifts.

WWI: Mt. Comfort airport: $1900-ish

WWII: Anderson Airport: $5000-ish

WWIII: O'Reilly Raceway Park $15,288.00

So............. $22,478 was raised since we started this endeavor. Not too bad, and it is making a difference in the kids' lives. My/our alternative would be to sit on the sideline and do nothing- life is too short for doing that! I say $50K at least next year! Who agrees with me?

That check will be presented to the Cheer Guild Tomorrow at their Luncheon. I am sure they will come on here and comment. :thumbup: :thumbup:

The trend is going UP, so that is a great growth curve, and shows we are on the right path to success. Again, thanks to all. :headbang :headbang

Users who are viewing this thread