Wing or no wing...opinions.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
So,here I sit pondering on removing the wing on my snake...Anyone other than me like this look?Anyone who is runnin like this,can you post a few pics?Apprecciate it....:beer:

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
I like the looks w/o it on sn95's and especially new edge cars,
pro's-supposedly better e.t. mph-less aero drag and "weight".
con's-gotta get a new decklid,paint,and emblems-to get a nice finished look(or at least bondo the holes in the old one) there are Six holes in mine (99)

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Someday I'm gonna hunt down a V6 base car's decklid (in Laser Red), and just bolt it on, and throw an SVT badge on it. I love the low-key look without the wing. Plus, it saves the hassle of plugging and painting the original decklid. Just a thought.

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
Here is a few more pics of my car without a wing. The reason why I like it because it gives it more of a coupe style look.

love bandit2

Established Member
on 94-98's I think the car looks wierd without the factory wing. I don't think I'd ever remove mine, lower ET's or not.

BlackCobra96

I got a Saleen S281 wing. I wasn't too keen on the looks of the stock version, plus it's like an air brake. I didn't want to leave holes in the back either. I still think this is the best bet.

Users who are viewing this thread