Window Tinting in the Delaware Valley Areas

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
If you are looking to get a quality tint job in the Delaware Valley area for a great price, then head up to Premiere Window Tinting by Brian of Brookhaven, PA. He does AMAZING work and does the vehicles the right way. He takes his time and does a quality job at a great price. You won't be disappointed. PM me for the number if you want to get a quote. Tell him Mark referred you, and he'll take great care of you.

Films by Johnson

Don't mind the scuff marks on the bumper. Some girl gave me a little highway lovin' the other day at a stop light. Can't have anything nice nowadays.

My car shown that just got done yesterday with 20% side windows and 5% rear windshield.

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

Last edited:

SparkSVT

Established Member
Brian is probably one of the nicest guys you could meet. His work is great and now that he is back, I will be using him. Great guy ..

03cobra5485

Established Member
glad to see u finally brought it to him..if you didn't get rid of that scuff yet, bring it to my shop we can get rid of it

Wilk95GT

Non-SVT Poster
Established Member
Very nice... That looks damn good!!!

I gotta get my 95' GT redone soon.... It used to have 5% all the way around.

I was thinking of doing that again... but now you've got me considering 5% on the rear window and 15% on the sides?!? Hmm....

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
glad to see u finally brought it to him..if you didn't get rid of that scuff yet, bring it to my shop we can get rid of it

Yeah Brian is a good dude. I sent him a few more cars to help get him started. Thanks for the offer on the scuff, but I had that taken care of asap. I heard you painted yours Burnt Orange? I'd like to see that color on a cobra.

1slohawk

Established Member
Yeah Brian is a good dude. I sent him a few more cars to help get him started. Thanks for the offer on the scuff, but I had that taken care of asap. I heard you painted yours Burnt Orange? I'd like to see that color on a cobra.

Is it by any chance the burnt orange vert that is around aston all the time? If so that color looks great.

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
Looks good, I gotta get my vet retinted, a shop in aston did it and man its been peeling slowly since day one, even with the lifetime warranty ill go somewhere else.

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
Is it by any chance the burnt orange vert that is around aston all the time? If so that color looks great.

Yep. He posted in here I'm pretty sure. It was a white vert originally. The color is based off of GM Burnt Orange.

Looks good, I gotta get my vet retinted, a shop in aston did it and man its been peeling slowly since day one, even with the lifetime warranty ill go somewhere else.

That's a shame. Let me know if you want my guy to do it. I know this thread is old lol. Don't look over here too often.

03cobra5485

Established Member

wow i totally forgot about this thread lol...Yea that's me, i have a shop right in Aston and also live here.. Mark i may be buying ur old heat exchanger off ya, the one i bought is leaking and i sold my stock on a few weeks ago..

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
wow i totally forgot about this thread lol...Yea that's me, i have a shop right in Aston and also live here.. Mark i may be buying ur old heat exchanger off ya, the one i bought is leaking and i sold my stock on a few weeks ago..

I know right? And how the hell did you sell yours so fast lol? I've been beating a dead horse trying to get rid of this thing. No problem though if you need it, you got it. Just give me a call anytime.

03cobra5485

Established Member
haha i dunno, i put it on here and sold that night...you gotta throw a picture on there lol..I have my car on the lift, and it's not the heat exchanger that's leaking, it was something minor..i just put in a spec stage 3 clutch in though, hopefully it'll be good to go tomorrow lol

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
Sounds good. Hit me up when it's on the road. Thinking of maybe doing a Cecil trip Wednesday possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread