window tint ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawman85

Banned
V10 said:
There you go lawman, someone thinking revenue realized most standard windows have a slight factory tint. So all the kids go and get their 35% film and then end up paying the courts b/c they didn't think about the combination effect of both tints! Not such an odd number after all! :-D

-

Yeah, because we use the revenue from the window tint tickets to pay for our beach houses....

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Lawman85 said:
Yeah, because we use the revenue from the window tint tickets to pay for our beach houses....

Really, when I worked the street I only got a toaster :shrug:

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
Lawman85 said:
I have been pretty good at nailing tint percentages within 3 or 4%.
Next time I gotta match up a nine year old purple tint job at work I'll send ya a pic and you can let me know what shade to put on it...lol.

V10

Established Member
Lawman85 said:

DAMNIT!!! I KNEW IT! :loser:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
For starters, you could have been written a ticket for each window that is in violation. So you are lucky there.

It is not hard to look at a car or truck and see that the windows are illegal. You cant tell the percentage, but you can tell if they are legal or not. Once you put the tintmeter on, the stop is over if you were wrong.

And Kennesvt, you are on a board filled with cops who drive Lightnings, Cobras and plenty of other nice cars. Your comment was foolish, at best.

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
And Kennesvt, you are on a board filled with cops who drive Lightnings, Cobras and plenty of other nice cars.
With illegal window tint..........I know because I tinted them. :fart:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I have a question about this, does anyone kno the legal tint limit in Texas?

Blown91GT

Banned
Editted by Moderator. After you read the guidelines for this forum and the stickies at the top of the threads page you may post again.

If in the future you wish to flame L.E.O.s do so elsewhere.

If you can not contribute constructively, then do not post at all.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
You guys dont have to be rude. I know cops that are like that. Not very many but there are some. If you want to treat people the way you treated me in your posts, then you are no better than they are. I am not a police officer, but my family is full of them. My fathers a Constable for Pct.5, Liberty County, and my unlce is 3rd in Command over the Chambers/Liberty County Task Force. I know a lot of police officers and most of them are a good standup group of guys. I have met some that are just the way I described in my earlier post, trying to find a way to put you in a bind because of who you are or because you drive a better car than they do. I am not trying to throw names or organizations around, I would just like for you to know that Im not just some punk that is trying to hate on the popo. I dont deserve to be called "ignorant" or a "loser" just because I was joking around on a post. You are grown men and cant accept a lil joke.

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
The guy that got the ticket, has an SVT vehicle, he never said that the officer who gave it to him owned an SVT product "FloridaLawDog." Again, I was just joking, I meant no disrespect to any officers of professional and respectable stature. Not trying to flame anyone, just trying to get my point across. Thank you.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Indeed you were trying to flame! Just like this comment is a passive aggressive flame
I meant no disrespect to any officers of professional and respectable stature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread