Window cleaning.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I recently discovered 3M adhesive remover to strip junk, and water spots. Then one or 2 passes with Stoner glass cleaner, then polished with just a clean dry microfiber. Good enough for 3 golds at an MCA event.

blue 07

Established Member
I will second Nortons opinion on Adams products ! Although not as well known as the big guys, they have products far superior than most. Adams glass cleaner used with a GLASS TOWEL made to clean glass, is your best bet. Follow it up with a coat of Adams Brilliant Glaze or Glass Sealant and the results are amazing.

AdamR@Gotham

Established Member
2 towels, One wet to clean, one to dry. Spray a good amount of cleaner on your wet towel. I use a microfiber to clean and a blue window towel to dry. I also add a bit of alcohol to my window cleaner mix.

merkyworks

Established Member
Forgot to add.....

After you have cleaned the inside of the window apply a light coat of Adams Brilliant Glaze and this will help stop the window from fogging up. The water particles in the air wont be able to stick to the glass, so the window wont fog.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I've only ever had one cleaner that didn't work well for me and I can't even remember who made it. But I specifically remember it left a nasty haze on windows. It was junk.

The dry microfiber after a thorough cleaning is absolutely crucial, you need to buff it too.

For gunked up windshields, an all purpose cleaner used before the glass cleaner works well. Don't be afraid to do it a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread