Win Kooks Headers & Exhaust from Americanmuscle.com!

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png

Ford-Mustang-Americanmuscle-kooks-giveaway_zpszerfviku.jpg

Hey Guys! We're at it again and this time we've teamed up with the guys over at Kooks Exhaust and we're going to be giving away some Kooks Headers and an Exhaust System! This contest ends March 31st, 2015 and if you want to get signed up make sure to enter to WIN Kooks 2015 Mustang Exhaust from AmericanMuscle.com!

Let me know if you have any questions and best of luck!

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Definetly entered. 3k exhaust systems are getting outta hand

BV I know how you mean on that but I swear these are some of the greatest systems available for the 2015. Research, Development and build quality is just paramount. They look like one off systems when you have them in your hands!

Best of luck to you sir!!!!

Alex

Msteers

Established Member
Alex, I'm trying to click on both links provided but it brings me to available exhausts for the 2015's.

Also, will my tunes for life on my 2012 carry over to my 2015?

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Was planning on getting this kit within a year anyways... I'm in

That's what we like to hear Speed! These guys make an incredible kit and they're boat loads of fun to work with!

Best of luck!

Alex

Alex, I'm trying to click on both links provided but it brings me to available exhausts for the 2015's.

Also, will my tunes for life on my 2012 carry over to my 2015?

Hey Msteers - Sorry about that but once you're landing on that page scroll down a touch and you'll see the forum. As per the tunes carrying over from one to another they will not as it's a different vehicle but once you're in your 2015 Shoot me a PM and I'll get the new car enrolled Free of Charge!

Let me know if you have any other questions at all and I'm here to help!

Alex

wouldn't hurt my feelings to get a free exhaust lol.

I mean...I wouldn't get hurt at all by this...Have you heard their systems!? They're awesome!

Best of luck guys!

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread