Win a new VMP TVS! Look for our newsletter in your email today!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
VMP Tuning Times
Absolute Power... Absolutely!

Happy New Year! Bring on 2015 with a FREE VMP TVS

Boost your New Year with VMP TVS Blower!

Rules update - anyone that purchases a VMP blower during promotion period is eligible to win!

VMP Tuning will sell our 1,000th VMP TVS early in 2015!

To celebrate this milestone, we will be giving away a FREE VMP TVS Supercharger.

Wow, 1,000 Shelby GT500s, Mustang GTs, Raptors and F-150s on the road with uber-torque, huge power and the perfect fit...finish...and driveability of a VMP TVS supercharger.

You read it correctly, if you purchase a VMP TVS head unit upgrade or SC kit direct from VMP from 1/1/15 to 2/28/15 you will be entered to have the purchase price of your head unit refunded back to you (see official rules).

There's never been a better time or better reason to add VMP TVS power to your ride!

Win a new VMP GEN II TVS Supercharger!

Here's how it works:

1. Beginning today, buy any new VMP TVS Supercharger (head unit or as part of a kit) and you are automatically entered to win. If your name is picked from all entrants, you will be refund the price you paid. In the case of a kit, the refund will be capped at $2,500.00. All prices and refunds are in USD only.

2. Retail, DIRECT from VMP purchases only. Promotion applies only to VMP TVS branded superchargers. Sale prices are also eligible.

3. Based upon sales pacing, the 1,000th VMP TVS will be sold in the first 60 days of 2015. The promotion begins 1/1/15 and ends 2/28/15. At that time a random drawing will be held and one winner picked from all entrants received.

4. Promotion is not applicable to and is void in states and countries where prohibited.

5. No purchase necessary. Full contest rules may be downloaded below

So, what are you waiting for? Now's the time to Boost Your New Year with a new VMP TVS Supercharger for 2007-2014 GT500, 2011-2015 Mustang GT, 2003-2004 Cobra, F150 & Raptor and the amazing new VMP 1.9L TVS upgrade for the Roush M90.

See the full line of VMP TVS Superchargers including the killer GEN II and order yours today at VMP Tuning & Superchargers

http://www.vmptuning.com/1000th.pdf

leroyt10

Established Member
It's a great time to get a VMP TVS, I just installed my Gen 2 and it is just perfect in every way. I went from a Gen 1 to a Gen 2 and first thing I noticed was improved low end torque and a slightly louder supercharger whine at higher RPM's. I also went from stock Throttle body to a FRPP 65mm and FRPP 123mm CAI. and 56mm injectors. Excellent driveability and crazy power. Just waiting to get with SCT so I can datalog and fine tune the update.
Thanks VMP

VNMOUS1

Established Member
It's a great time to get a VMP TVS, I just installed my Gen 2 and it is just perfect in every way. I went from a Gen 1 to a Gen 2 and first thing I noticed was improved low end torque and a slightly louder supercharger whine at higher RPM's. I also went from stock Throttle body to a FRPP 65mm and FRPP 123mm CAI. and 56mm injectors. Excellent driveability and crazy power. Just waiting to get with SCT so I can datalog and fine tune the update.
Thanks VMP

Awesome, man. Thanks for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread