Will this winter ever end?

sdoo500

Established Member
Saw on the news this morning they started street sweeping in the city? After this weekend I am thinking we might be in ok shape as far as salt. I have seen a ton of muscle cars driving the last couple days. People are getting itchy. I know the feeling......haven't even driven my new to me coyote!!!

coposrv

Established Member
Saw a street sweeper out yesterday. We're getting close boys. Had a zo6 and a massaratti with exhaust drive by the house as well. Sounds like spring!

03' White Snake

Established Member
My entire yard is still covered in about a foot of snow, I still cannot see the curbing on the roads and there is about an inch of sand on the road. So no street sweeping in my area for a while. My car won't be coming out for a few weeks or maybe even a month. Depends when the snow melts and the streets are swept and washed with rain.

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
My entire yard is still covered in about a foot of snow, I still cannot see the curbing on the roads and there is about an inch of sand on the road. So no street sweeping in my area for a while. My car won't be coming out for a few weeks or maybe even a month. Depends when the snow melts and the streets are swept and washed with rain.

Where in mass are you I am looking like maybe Monday tuesday I might take the car out!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
damn I was going to drive the car to work tomorrow but nooooooo its gonna freakin rain!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

hey guys that live around me lets get together and have a beer or something when it gets warm.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I washed the raptor today! 1st car I've washed outdoors in 2015! The end is in sight!

sdoo500

Established Member
Couldn't help it. Took the car out for a quick blast yesterday afternoon. Was extremely careful on roads with potholes (all of them.) Felt awesome. This coyote is a whole different car than my 3v. Going to take some getting used to!

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Great day today. My yard is finally clear. Just waiting for the street sweepers now.
Haven't even started my car yet. Don't want to tease myself quite yet.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Yay I got to drive the car today!!
e9a5b3fbda8333686fcd2e019421f1e5.jpg
288d9dc9edd380ba07ac3ed180f68dd4.jpg
0744f7fe3ba4c7719a1770ecd3719afc.jpg

03' White Snake

Established Member
Where in mass are you I am looking like maybe Monday tuesday I might take the car out!

I'm in Worcester. Half my yard is still covered. I still have snow banks too.

Few weeks before mine comes out. Hopefully the roads will be cleared by the 26th for the first show of the season.

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
I got my 02 GT out on Easter. First time since Late December/Eary January. Ahhhhh, great feeling to be back behind the wheel. Took it around Hanover, then on to Route 3, 44, and back home. Perfect weather early Sunday too. Hope the rain cleans off the roads some more. Supposed to be 72 on Opening Day at Fenway!!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Picked mine up from storage on Saturday. Roads were decent on the way home from the rain the night before. Parked at home until the street sweepers come out and I finish up my mods ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread