Will this winter ever end?

sdoo500

Established Member
Absolutely poured here last night into this morning and it looks like we are in good shape here in southeast part of the state as far as salt. Roads are still pothole ridden by at least its getting warm and salt is gone.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Sorry guys, This was/is my first winter up here since I moved here in June. We are from Texas so I was like hell yea let it snow that would be awesome... Guess its all my fault. Im sick and tired of this crap now. Car has been out once since Octoberish and I put 4 miles on it a few weeks back when it was a decent day outside. Im ready to move back to Texas now.

Last edited:

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
It has been horrible, I'm thinking another month or so, I'll wait for some road work to get started hopefully soon.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Im tired of driving a 100HP ranger around!!! damn thing struggles to stay at 70 on the highway lol. anyone have a lead on a old 5.0 and 5 speed tranny? make this ranger have some nuts!

blackedout06

Established Member
Just passed the street sweeper in the town I live in!!! haha maybe I'll pull the car out from storage this weekend depending on what the streets look like after friday...I'm getting anxious!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Just passed the street sweeper in the town I live in!!! ������ haha maybe I'll pull the car out from storage this weekend depending on what the streets look like after friday...I'm getting anxious!

a few fridays back the roads from my house to my work were clean so i drove the car. I was like a little kid with a new toy, then the next day it went to shit lol. luckly its only 2.2 miles to work so there is not much road that needs to be clear for me.

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Ughhhhhhh...this winter needs to end! Even worse, I haven't even bought parts yet. Just got the car insurance bill.....sigh. Only in High School so that eats into my funds a good amount. Barely any snow left in my yard down on the South Shore. I get out April 17th, so I need these roads to be cleared off!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Ughhhhhhh...this winter needs to end! Even worse, I haven't even bought parts yet. Just got the car insurance bill.....sigh. Only in High School so that eats into my funds a good amount. Barely any snow left in my yard down on the South Shore. I get out April 17th, so I need these roads to be cleared off!

where in south shore are you?

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
I'm in Attleboro. Roads are clean for the most part. Still look like a third world country though. Hopefully after the rain this weekend the salt will be gone. Need sanders out badly as wel

Users who are viewing this thread