Will this winter ever end?

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
I don't know about you guys....but this winter is taking it's toll on me.

Can't we catch a break? :cryying:

matt87

Established Member
snowiest winter on record for boston, now coldest march on record for the north east. april aint gonna be much better.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
The roads look like a third world country. Realistically car season will start in May/June

03' White Snake

Established Member
More time to work on the car. Its been so cold all winter I've been putting it off. Now its becoming crunch time.

MTBSully

Established Member
More time to work on the car. Its been so cold all winter I've been putting it off. Now its becoming crunch time.

+1. Its late March and my car is missing a turbo, fuel system, and cooling components. Haven't even ordered the fuel system yet. Sad part is, i'm not even worried.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
End of march and I haven't even started my car yet, hopefully in the next week or two I'll be ready. The roads on the other hand.....ugh.

Hopefully we get a break and catch some nice weather into sept / oct

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
i couldnt resist, the excitement is through the roof with me. I took the Cobra out Saturday and gave her a decent rinse, ran a few errands. She sits in the garage until the warmer weather. The roads are terrible but at least most of the salt is gone by now. Potholes are still atrocious. Still waiting on boxes to arrive at my door.

image2%201_zps3grs6d2i.jpg

matt87

Established Member
i have barely looked at my cobra. i've been too busy having a new house built. i have it stored at in my moms garage, and the one time i did go start it the oil cooler housing decided to puke all over the garage floor. now i got to fix that before i can even drive it.

coposrv

Established Member
I might be able to squeeze in a new short block build, fuel system install and blower swap before car season. This winter has blown ballz.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
The roads are terrible but at least most of the salt is gone by now.

I don't know what part of MA you live in , but all the major roads and highways are still covered in salt around me. We haven't even gotten any real rain to wash the roads off.

Granted, I think we have hit the turning point temp wise. Next week supposed to be in the 40's all week long.

LS2GTO

Established Member
Granted, I think we have hit the turning point temp wise. Next week supposed to be in the 40's all week long.

Think it's actually supposed to be in the low-mid 50s which is pretty decent for this time of year and for driving a car. You still get that crisp cold air but driving doesn't feel like a chore from all the damn components being frozen over.

And down in Boston most roads are pretty clean as far as salt.

f2hatch

Established Member
it would be nice for a break in the weather so i could my paint engine bay

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
It will never end..... I plow in the winter nice to have the extra money but I am done with the snow and the cold enough please.....

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Hello Fellas... I'm itching to take my new ride out also... Getting some heavy periods of rain here on my end of Connecticut. Clean roads to come but still riddled with pot holes (craters)and frost heaves (whoopdy dunes).

I picked up the car last Friday and still have not driven it yet "ever" (rolled it out of the enclosed trailer into the garage)

I'm itching to drive it...

Users who are viewing this thread