Will this suspension fit?

Willmkent

Established Member
Hey Guys,

So I currently have 19X9.5 AM GT500 style wheels and pilot super sports wrapping all of them in the size 275/40/19, I did this so I can rotate and enjoy a little more life out of the tire.

I would like to get the KONI STR with eibach lowering springs. It says they Lower 1.0 in the front and 1.5 in the rear.

I have a 14 GT convertible! Just wondering if I will have any issues with fitment or not. I just daily drive the car really and I would like a little but more stiffness and handling out of it for the fun factor.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

-Will

Willmkent

Established Member
Hey Guys, Hoping to get an answer, i know there is a lot of experience on these forums and I just dont have enough experience with suspension and especially this particular car to know if this will work

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I dnt see why they wouldn't. Its not a super wide tire. Just have to see what the offset of the wheels are. Are they flush with the fenders?

Willmkent

Established Member
I dnt see why they wouldn't. Its not a super wide tire. Just have to see what the offset of the wheels are. Are they flush with the fenders?

Looks like the offset is this

Offset: +35mm (1.4")

I want to come down and inch but I dont want to rub or roll my fenders, I can If I had to but I dont prefer too.

Thanks for your help!

Willmkent

Established Member
Ok cool, thank you, still trying to figure out what the best route would be, I want a stiffer setup and I want to reduce squat and dive.

Evojayfi21

Established Member
I have the same springs with 20x10's squared (275/35/20) and I daily it without any issue at all.

Users who are viewing this thread