Will my Presure plate work with the DFX

v8killr4u

Established Member
I want to switch from my POS SPEC 3 Clutch and go with the DFX. My question is do i have to by a different pressure plate to work with the DFX or will the one I have work just fine. I asked Lethal and they were not for sure. So i thought Id ask you guys.

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
its one of those things where its probably not necessary but often times its a good thing todo.

I just went from the spec3 to the new dfx clutch and I replaced the flywheel, pressure plate and tob. I just wanted it all fresh and new.

that way you know its all good. oh and btw the pressure plate from centerforce is way better then the one that came with the spec.

the installer was like, damn this is nice, self aligning and everything, its a really nice pressure plate.

so if you can afford it Id say go for it.

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Most everybody that i talked to said get a new flywheel. And yes you need a 26 spline in put shaft.
What i went out and got was. CF DFX, CF PP II, TOB, CF Billet Steel Flywheel with 26 spline input Shaft. Minus the input shaft it was all like 700 something for all the other parts from lethal.
-Cory

Users who are viewing this thread